“Thrill Ride!”

and up
Speedboat Sighseeing Tour of Miami
Ranked #5 of 210 Outdoor Activities in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Use Code "trip" to get $5.00 OFF each ticket. Sit back and hold on during our 45 minute tour which takes you through the beautiful waters of Miami & out into the Atlantic Ocean. Thriller Miami Speedboat is a power catamaran that takes you on 45-minute off-shore adventure providing an ultimate sightseeing experience in true "Miami-Vice Style. Capture views of Miami and it’s spectacular skyline from the plush seating in comfort and safety. Cruising along the Miami Coastline, passing by celebrities’ multi-million dollar mansions on Star Island, Fisher Island and Miami Beach where you are able to appreciate the Art Deco district of South Beach from Thriller's unique perspective in the Atlantic Ocean. We are the only tour boat that can give you an off-shore experience, covering 3 times the Miami area as compared to other tour vessels. Thriller Speedboat departs from Bayside Marketplace in the heart of Downtown Miami. Once in Bayside you can locate our dock east of the band stage.
Calgary
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Thrill Ride!”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I recently went on the the Thriller boat tour and had a great time. I went on the last tour which left at 6:45pm. The sun sets about 7 in October so it made for beautifully coloured skies in my photographs. The ride is fast & exciting but we also slowed down at Star Island so that we could have a good look at some of the houses of the rich & famous who lived there (or at least owned houses there). We also slowed down at the end of the ride when we returned and it provided us with some great views of downtown Miami. I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Visited October 2013
thrillermiami, Manager at Thriller Miami Speedboat Adventures, responded to this review, March 18, 2016

Thank you very much for choosing Thriller Miami Speedboat Adventures and for your review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed the ride. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

• Finnish first
Nashville, Tennessee
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“FAST and FURIOUS THRILLER RIDE!”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

My husband and I LOVED this boat ride. You get to see may celebrity mansions, and downtown Miami.The ride can be very fast at times with twists and turns! Sit on the right towards the front or you will get soaked! Sit in the back and you will get drenched! Before the ride they take your photo and you can purchase your memory after the ride in a cool memory folder. I have some great photos but I am on my work computer : (

Visited July 2013

Rochford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best boat trip ever!!!”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

This is one of the best boat trips I have ever done! I would definately recommend this trip if you are staying in Miami. The drivers made it really fun & explained all the stars homes really well. Even better when they take a picture of you with your own camera & let you sit up front in the drivers seat! I did not stop smiling & laughing on this boat ride even to the point where we got completely soaked on the way back into the marina! A very fast & awesome fun experience.

Visited September 2013

Calexico, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Speed :)”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Awesome tour! Star island & into the Atlantic Ocean.... Wish could have been a longer trip!!! We got to see the sunset behind the city buildings, great view for pictures.... AWESOME experience!!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank LauraMCV

Baltimore, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“AWESOME”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

My husband and I went on this tour - it was AWESOME!! The drivers really make it fun. You get up close to the homes at Star Island and when they get out on the open water near South Beach - it was a blast. You will not find a better tour and the cost is VERY reasonable. We have done other tours in the Miami area and even in Cancun, Mexico - I couldn't believe the cost was so little. I would recommend this to anyone. I would suggest booking this online - you actually save $3 per ticket and to book as early as you can. The tours fill up fast.

Visited July 2013

Thank you very much for choosing Thriller Miami Speedboat Adventures and for your review. We are thrilled that you and your husband enjoyed the ride. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.