“Breathtaking!” 5 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Spa at Icon Brickell
485 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL (Downtown)
305 503 0369
Website
Improve this listing
Chicago, Ilinois
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Breathtaking!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2011

I can't even begin to tell you what a wonderful experience this was. I booked a massage for a Monday and had the whole place to myself. The locker rooms were fabulous. They had plunge pools, hot tubs, steam rooms and a juice bar. The service was impecable. Marcelino was my massage therapist and he was awesome. I would love to plan a whole weekend around this spa. Can't recommend it enough.

Visited January 2011

Seattle, Washington
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Best way to spend a day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2010

Was in Miami with a group of friends for a birthday celebration. The ladies decided to spend an afternoon at the Viceroy getting massages and lounging. A one hour massage was $115, and that gave access to the spa facilities all day, which included plunge pools/jacuzzis, steam room, sauna and the outdoor roof deck pools. The place was amazing with sweeping views of Miami Beach from the 15th floor. My masseuse was Luis - highly recommended. An amazing deep tissue massage. Once the sun set we headed up to the bar on the 50th floor. Gorgeous. At this price, I felt this spa day was an excellent value in an otherwise very expensive city. When it comes to going out in Miami, $115 doesn't get you much. But here, it got me one of the most relaxing and elegant days ever.