“Don't Go!!”

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Don't Go!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2012

Just wanted to let you know about an experience that I had at Icon Brickell
tonight. I will try to make it short. I am a professional here in south Florida.
I have lived in south Florida most of my life.I was just appreciating
the beauty of the area and how finally the downtown area is getting some
character . I was blown away in the treatment that a friend of mine experienced
at Icon Brickell. She passed out while waiting in line to go into a lounge. She was
carried into the lobby. I asked the person who I thought was a clerk if he
could help and get her a cup of water. I was shocked at his response. He looked
at me and said . If this girl is gonna throw up, get her outside. I was
astonished. Mind u! We are not a group of teenagers or hooligans looking types.
Not that it should matter but We are all over
the age of 40professionals and very sober. I asked him why would he
responde this way especially since he could see that someone is obviously in distress. He
stuttered and said I just don’t want anyone to throw up and it would cost her. I reminded him that
this is a human and not an animal sitting in front of him. He then told me that
he was Robert polido. The director of the place. I quickly got my car . Picked
up my friends and took off.

I was reminded again!! Why I don’t go to that area and stay mostly in Aventura
and in Broward county. The dogs in the grove got better treatment then my sick
friend in that place.

Visited January 2012
2 Thank riopierre

Chicago, Ilinois
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Breathtaking!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2011

I can't even begin to tell you what a wonderful experience this was. I booked a massage for a Monday and had the whole place to myself. The locker rooms were fabulous. They had plunge pools, hot tubs, steam rooms and a juice bar. The service was impecable. Marcelino was my massage therapist and he was awesome. I would love to plan a whole weekend around this spa. Can't recommend it enough.

Visited January 2011
1 Thank jenjen89
Seattle, Washington
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Best way to spend a day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2010

Was in Miami with a group of friends for a birthday celebration. The ladies decided to spend an afternoon at the Viceroy getting massages and lounging. A one hour massage was $115, and that gave access to the spa facilities all day, which included plunge pools/jacuzzis, steam room, sauna and the outdoor roof deck pools. The place was amazing with sweeping views of Miami Beach from the 15th floor. My masseuse was Luis - highly recommended. An amazing deep tissue massage. Once the sun set we headed up to the bar on the 50th floor. Gorgeous. At this price, I felt this spa day was an excellent value in an otherwise very expensive city. When it comes to going out in Miami, $115 doesn't get you much. But here, it got me one of the most relaxing and elegant days ever.

Been to Spa at Icon Brickell? Share your experiences!