“Do not count on it for a great experience”
Review of Miami Improv Comedy Club - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Miami Improv Comedy Club
Reviewed February 11, 2012

The interior is as nice as any comedy club I have been too.

Everything is over priced. Service average and absolutely not friendly.
Do not sit on the side of the stage. The speakers will be above your head and you will not be able to hear.

The night we went the place was half filled. Tried moving one table over that was empty and a guy came running out to advise me that was not allowed.

Will not return.

Reviewed January 25, 2012

This was my first time and really did not know what to expect. You do have to park in a garage, but it was only 5 bucks for almost 3hrs, which you will not get anywhere else in Miami. Tip: you can reserve seats, we didn't know that and were put in the back, but there are tvs and I could still hear almost every word the comedians said, except for the rude ppl behind us. The waiters are busy, know that when you get there so my suggestion is to know what you want and order it immediately, and there is a 2 drink minimum but they let u know that upfront... the food was absolutely delicious and the entrees were pretty big portions neither of us could finish ours. Also, make sure you bring a sweater bc we froze our butts off. Very good experience and would go again! Another suggestion.. I would go the first showing which is what we went to bc our show went over and those ppl outside were not happy.

Reviewed January 15, 2012

I have been to the Improv several times. It is hit or miss. But the past few times the service is lousy. This weekend we attended the Bill Bellamy show and waited well into the show for our first drink. Luckily there is a 2 drink minimum or we would have been thirsty. Will go back because we enjoy weekends in the Grove - but hope the service improves.

Reviewed July 12, 2011

The costumer service at this establishment is beyond terrible. I would definitely reconsider before investing another dime with them. Comedians were great, waiters and management just horrible. I expected much better given the location.

1  Thank Sunshine_8403
Reviewed May 30, 2011

Had already bought tickets for the wayans brothers show may 28. Stood in line for one hour waiting to be seated . Finally got in hot as ever too many people fire Marshall should have shut it down. Order drinks 2 virgin piña coladas and 2 long island use teas. Bill was $70. This place is ridiculous. And I forgot have to pay to park

1  Thank Dede32