WINNER WONDERLAND

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Laughed hard....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2012

This was my first time and really did not know what to expect. You do have to park in a garage, but it was only 5 bucks for almost 3hrs, which you will not get anywhere else in Miami. Tip: you can reserve seats, we didn't know that and were put in the back, but there are tvs and I could still hear almost every word the comedians said, except for the rude ppl behind us. The waiters are busy, know that when you get there so my suggestion is to know what you want and order it immediately, and there is a 2 drink minimum but they let u know that upfront... the food was absolutely delicious and the entrees were pretty big portions neither of us could finish ours. Also, make sure you bring a sweater bc we froze our butts off. Very good experience and would go again! Another suggestion.. I would go the first showing which is what we went to bc our show went over and those ppl outside were not happy.

Visited January 2012

Key West, Florida
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Lacking Good Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2012

I have been to the Improv several times. It is hit or miss. But the past few times the service is lousy. This weekend we attended the Bill Bellamy show and waited well into the show for our first drink. Luckily there is a 2 drink minimum or we would have been thirsty. Will go back because we enjoy weekends in the Grove - but hope the service improves.

Visited January 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible Experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2011

The costumer service at this establishment is beyond terrible. I would definitely reconsider before investing another dime with them. Comedians were great, waiters and management just horrible. I expected much better given the location.

1 Thank Sunshine_8403
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“The worst”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2011

Had already bought tickets for the wayans brothers show may 28. Stood in line for one hour waiting to be seated . Finally got in hot as ever too many people fire Marshall should have shut it down. Order drinks 2 virgin piña coladas and 2 long island use teas. Bill was $70. This place is ridiculous. And I forgot have to pay to park

1 Thank Dede32
Oakdale, Connecticut
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Absolutely a fun time, my face hurt from laughing - top notch comedians”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2010

We saw 3 great comedians, they were all VERY FUNNY, and they did not discriminate against any race, religion, thin person or fat person. They tortured each one equally, We went there early and actually ate there to get a good seat. Their ad says seats are first come basis. That is UNTRUE and they should get that removed from their website. We complained about our seats and they said they are numbered from when you call in. We would of went somewhere else to eat if we knew we had reserved seating as the food is fair..... For being actually one of the 1st 5 couples there we were put towards the back. The management said the good seats in the front on the bar are saved for singles. It looked like all couples to me, unless they know the game and call in separate. The show was great, I just hate false advertisement and runniing there early to get a good seat when it did not matter. Not excellent because of seating, however show was excellent.