New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“Definitely worth it!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Miami Jet Ski

Miami Jet Ski
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking for a unique way to enjoy Miami and the Beaches? Well, now you’ve found it… You will embark on an amazing adventure through the famous Miami beaches and Biscayne Bay. With an unrestricted riding zone you and your family can choose where to ride.Prepare to see South Florida up close. Departing daily from Bayside Marina, you and your family will launch memories that will last a lifetime. Whether it’s catching a glimpse of dolphins at play, or possibly spotting a gentle manatee in their natural habitat. Take a tour with us and see why Miami is among the most beautiful destinations of the World. This is truly an adventure not to be missed.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“Definitely worth it!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Today was my first time jet skiing. My bf and I took the one hour tour with Steve and it was amazing!!! We drove separate jet skies so it was scary at first but Eddie prepped me really well and Steve made it fun for all. He made sure the more experienced could have fun and go fast and he so made sure that the less experienced didn't feel rushed or left out. The one hour was perfect, we saw south beach and all the different islands (star island...) we even stopped to jump in a couple times.We had a groupon (all u have to pay there is $14 tax) for one jet ski and paid the $150 for a second. We could have used two groupons but we didn't realize that we only officially booked for one. CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK! See you guys next month!

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“AWESOME!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Our first time ever on a jet ski and I must say I kinda surprised myself :D Our guide was incredible, took time to train me and get used to the jetski. Don`t forget a water proof camera, very helpful to capture those amazing moments of you gliding over the water :)

Visited March 2013
“Best experience ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

It was amazing!! Great service. Very organized. Eddie and haley are awesome. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. So much fun

New York, New York, United States
“Jet ski adventure the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

This was my first time jet skiing the people was really nice and professional my friends and i stayed on south beach and I recommend this place 100% anyone will have a lot fun as I did
What I love the most was that you get to see the best of miami....

Visited March 2013
Miami, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome tour guide, and great location to see the best of Miami”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

Our tour guide was great, very personable. And we got to see the house where Scarface was filmed, Fisher island, Star island, Port of Miami, and went out in the ocean a little for a great view of Key Biscayne. We stopped on an island somewhere and went swimming. Miami jet ski is really in the middle of everything cool about Miami, def reasonable price for what you get!!

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Jessica J

Been to Miami Jet Ski? Share your experiences!