WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #59 of 124 Hotels in Miami
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
“decent airport hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

Not bad for a one night stay, the staff were very accommodating and friendly. Rooms are standard and clean and breakfast was pretty good., there are restaurants within a short distance with a pretty good variety.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Maher H
Thomas L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Miami Airport East/Medical Center, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us, we hope to see you back real soon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

There was weather in another city and so I missed my connecting flight. I called to a Courtyard and was told they had rooms, but when I showed up they said that they were booked. I did not book the room because there was a possibility that I would not even be in that city.

Nonetheless,I was stranded and with no room so I called the Springhills Suite. It was now about 10 pmand I was exhausted. When I called, they told me they were booked, but they might have a cancelled/ or no show room in about an hour and to call back. When I did, I gave them my name and card for the room. They told me to make sure that I got back to the airport to catch their last shuttle. When I got to the hotel, the lady was great. In the morning, I didn't know I had to reserve the van to go to the airport, but again they came through for me. They gave me a good price, great service, and clean room. I would have loved staying another day. Didn't get to explore but never time. Thanks to Grace and Orvina!!! Excellent service

• Stayed April 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thomas L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Miami Airport East/Medical Center, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay, we're happy you enjoyed your stay.

Come back and see us soon!
Denver, CO
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

Our flight arrived late at night, around 11pm. We called upon arrival for the shuttle, and were told to call back once we picked up our luggage. Upon calling back, we were unable to get anyone at the front desk. It took about another 10 minutes of calling back for anyone to answer. Finally, we were told the driver was on his way, and were told where to meet him. We waited....and waited....and waited. No shuttle. The hotel is only 5 minutes from the airport. We called back. Just keep waiting. We called back. After about an hour, a shuttle for a nearby Marriot picked us up, since he was on his third trip back to the airport to pick up their customers, and saw we were still waiting. When we got to the hotel, we inquired about the shuttle, and the lady at the front desk said we were not there for the driver to pick up! How insulting! We waited an hour, at midnight, with a fussy 1 year old, and WE were the one's that were wrong?! We asked for some sort of compensation and were told there would be none. Our bathroom had fingerprints of blood streak on the wall. Otherwise, the room was clean, and breakfast was better than "standard" for a short place to stay. There is nothing else redeeming about this hotel. I wouldn't go back after the service we received. I'd pay more to stay in a place that doesn't leave their customers stranded at the airport at midnight. There are restaurants in walking, or short driving, distance.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking time to let us know about your stay, I'll be taking up your concerns on our shuttle with our team to ensure it doesn't happen again

Our personal best,
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

This hotel appears to be brand new. It is located in an awesome spot and we truly enjoyed our stay there. The staff were quite personable and accommodating. The only thing that we did not enjoy was the torrential downpour as we were trying to check in and the limited driveway for check in purposes. If someone parks there clock in the driveway, there's no way to get around so you're stuck.

We would stay here again.

Room Tip: Doesnt look like any room would be a bad choice.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent stay, we're happy you enjoyed your time here with us

Come back and see us soon!
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

We had a little trouble at check in. I believe because the 2nd shifters were ready to leave. There were 3 of us and we had confirmed 2 double beds prior to us arriving. When we got there we were informed that there were no more 2 double beds and the shuttle was full all morning. Our primary reason for staying at this location was so that we could catch the shuttle back to the airport since we had a very early international flight. I looked online and saw that they still had double beds available. After causing a little bit of a fuss and them switching shifts, the night auditor(REALLY NICE) switched our room to a 2 double bed and paid for our cab the next morning.

The area, not so great. The hotel is definitely a gem. I don't think its safe to walk anywhere in that neighborhood so have the front desk call a cab for you.

The room was nice clean and extremely spacious. I LOVED the fact that the toilet was in a separate room than the shower. The beds, I could sleep in forever! Would definitely go back!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your feedback, we're happy you enjoyed your stay.
Tumkur, Karnataka, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

This place is located near the health district and near American airlines Arena. The downtown is near by. The South beach is just 15 minutes from here. The Suites were clean and spacious. The internet access was free. The breakfast was good. Accidentally met a family from my native , who were also staying in the same hotel. We had a good time.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank DrPrashanth
Thomas L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Miami Airport East/Medical Center, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, we’re happy to know that you enjoyed your stay and I’ll be sharing your comments with our team
Thanks again for taking the time to let us know about your stay
Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

Stayed at this hotel before.Hotel has excellent staff working there but was told they recently have new management. I went to lobby for a cup of coffee to be told none available during day, I went to buy starbucks(lobby has a small one) and was told by server they have no training.I had the opportunity to meet this manager and expressed my concerns only to be told it is what it is. He needs a good training class

Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank MARYJOEMaryjoe
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, I have addressed your concenrs and ensure this will not happen again
Thanks again for taking the time to let us know about your stay