“The best!”

Residence Inn by Marriott Miami Airport
Ranked #31 of 128 Hotels in Miami
Reviewed January 22, 2014

The Marriott experience was exceptional. The perfect place for a layover in Miami. The Mariott airport shuttle driver, Josve gave the most friendly service I have ever experienced. I travel extensively and checking in at the Residence Inn made me feel very much "at home." The security staff offered and walked me to the restaurant next door at the Courtyard Inn for dinner. Wow. Marriott should be very proud of their staff.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
awelc147, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Dear LHB0001
Thank you for writing a detailed review about our hotel during your layover in Miami. I appreciate your comments about our shuttle driver Josue, our front desk Associates and our security staff, we are very proud to have these individuals on our team.

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

We stayed overnight before a cruise with my daughter and son-in -law and his parents. I booked all of the rooms for the group, a 2 bedroom suite and a king studio. The size and quality of the amenities were amazing. The staff were very helpful and setup a shuttle for us to get to the port. We have stayed in 4 star hotels that could not compare to these suites. A very good choice of restaurants are on the campus just a few steps from our hotel. The included breakfast made the very reasonable rates seem unreal. All in all the very best precruise stay we have ever had.

Room Tip: Close to the elevator will save you a long walk.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank akzaddie

Dear akzaddie

Thank you for writing a detailed review about our hotel before your recent cruise from Miami. I am delighted to know that you and your family enjoyed our two-bedroom suite and king studio suite.

We are located in a Campus environment with a fully licensed Starbucks, and two restaurants. All of our rates include complimentary breakfast buffet and on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays we offer a complimentary social hour.

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

I stayed here for three weeks. In my first night I attempted to get non-down pillows. It was impossible to get a non-down pillow. The staff were not helpful at all and were a bit rude. Eventually, I went to the Marriott Airport Hotel next door and asked for help getting a couple pillows. It took an hour but they figured it out and brought the pillows to the room. Overall gym is really nice. restaurants are decent. Service in this hotel, as a whole could be improved.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Outdoorguy2
awelc147, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Dear Outdoorguy2,

Thank you for writing a detailed review about our hotel and your experience with us. All comments are taken seriously and looked into to improve our service standards.

I am delighted to know that you enjoyed all that the Miami Airport Marriott Campus has to offer, such as Cane Fire Grill and Champions Sports Bar as well as the gym.

Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn Miami Airport, and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Miami.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Certainly of of the best Residence Inns I have stayed at. The staff was exceptional especially at checking out. The room was spacious, spotless, and very comfortable. I loved the redesigned bathroom. In addition, it was close to the airport. I tried to find a negative, and I could not find a negative aspect about my stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank georgeg844

Dear georgeg844
Thank you for writing a detailed review about our hotel. I am delighted to know that you found our rooms to be spacious, spotless and very comfortable.

I appreciate your comments about our Front Desk staff and will be sure to recognize them.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Miami and the Residence Inn.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

My wife and I stayed here before our most recent cruise. The staff was exceptional, as friendly and helpful as any five star resort. The room was clean, spacious and comfortable. Free wi-fi. Airport shuttle every 15 minutes. It cost less than the Marriott next door and the same as the Courtyard in the same complex, yet we had a suite, with a full kitchen.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jon N

Dear Jon N,

Thank you for writing a detailed review about our hotel before your recent cruise from Miami. I am delighted to know that you and your wife found our staff to be exceptional, friendly and helpful and our rooms to be clean, spacious and comfortable.

We are located in a Campus environment and we offer complimentary WI-Fi and our airport shuttle runs every 15 minutes.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Miami and the Residence Inn before your next cruise.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Stayed at this hotel before leaving on a cruise. It's part of a very large property containing a Marriott and a Courtyard Hotel. The complex is close to the airport but also very convenient to the Miami Port. There is a large secure parking lot with a guard gate - makes me feel better in a strange area. The only issue I have is that it is a $17/night charge for hotel guests. That's a bit steep for self parking.

The rooms are very nice and clean and the staff was smiling and efficient.

For me the best thing was that there are two restaurants on the property, one in the Marriott and one in the Courtyard, so you don't even have to go out in Miami traffic to find food. The food was just fine, although nothing to make a food critics heart flutter.

All in all a good stay, especially if you're passing through Miami on your way to someplace nicer.

Room Tip: Park around behind the building and come in the back door. That lot is not as crowded and it's...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tom A

Dear Tom A,

Thank you for writing a detailed review about our hotel. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed all that the Miami Airport Marriott Campus has to offer, such as Cane Fire Grill and Champions Sports Bar.

We are located in a Campus environment with a gated parking facility to ensure the highest levels of safety and security to our guests with 24 hour security.

I appreciate your comments about rooms and our smiling and efficient staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Miami and the Residence Inn on your next pre-cruise trip.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

This hotel offers a nice combination of convenience to the airport as well as comfort. The noise levels are low. We enjoyed the complimentary hot breakfasts as well as the extensive free happy hours, which offered free hot food, which changed from night to night. There was really no need to go out to dinner.
When our flight was canceled due to bad weather elsewhere the front desk worked with us to extend our stay the extra night with little hassle, despite the hotel being fully booked. It was very appreciated.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank barbqbill

Dear Barbqbill,

Thank you for writing a detailed review about our hotel. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfasts as well as our socials and did not feel the need to have dinner.

I appreciate your comments about our Front Desk staff who worked with you to extend your reservation due to the bad weather in other parts of the country.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Miami and the Residence Inn.