“Not what I expected at all!”
Review of Palomilla Grill

Palomilla Grill
Ranked #525 of 4,182 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Latin, Cuban, Caribbean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pompano Beach, Florida, USA
“Not what I expected at all!”
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

I was told to go here from a family member who is Cuban. I am not sure what he was thinking. I also can't believe he drives about 45 minutes to get to this place. Don't get me wrong the place is nice, tablecloths on the tables, fabric napkins and the staff is really really nice.
Well the cook needs some help or should taste his or her food. I was totally surprised at how the good tasted. The fried steak has no taste to it. The palamilla steak was ok not outrageous. It was nice and thin which is good. The sauce for the chips was good. But something was missing. It's not authentic Cuban food. I would say you can go east a bit and find authentic Cuban food. I'm sorry I can't give this a better review. I wanted to and I was very excited to go here but I was not impressed.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Nice little Cuban place”
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

Went here for lunch and had one of the lunch specials. It was very good and reasonably priced. Would definitely recommend this place and would come back on my next trip. the food was very tasty and I enjoyed it and so did the rest of my company.

• Visited January 2014
Miami, Florida
“Exelent”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Is my first time in this restaurant and I will come back. The best palomilla in Miami. The staff very good.

• Visited November 2013
Atlanta, Ga
“Exceeded expectations!”
Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

I am in Miami for a continuing education class and staying near the airport in the conference hotel. Three people who know the area recommended Palomilla Grill so I decided to try it. It is located in a older strip center. When you enter the restaurant you immediately feel at home. The decor is nice and service is excellent. I couldn't make up my mind and my waiter brought me samples of the items I asked about and directed me to their infamous steak. It was delicious! I would recommend this restaurant to anyone. Family friendly and super good! Enjoy!

1 Thank Susannah K
London
“Very homely”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Walking into this place and ot speakig Spanish was a bit scary. But he staff were very helpful, even theones with poor English. The food and service were fantastic, and thats what counts. Good ambience, clean and great service. Wenttwice in a 5 day stay - enough said?

• Visited March 2013