“awesome...”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch
Neighborhood: Little Havana
Reviewed July 11, 2013

so the best endorsement any place can get is if the locals swear by it then it generally is worth a look, and that is exactly what drew us to this place, we had a little wait but to be honest it was well worth it, we are comin back to Miami in the new year and will be making a bee-line for this place. you must try it.

There are newer reviews for La Camaronera Fish Market

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Found this place on Trip Advisor while in Miami. Long line of locals who swore by it. Worth the wait which wasn't so long after all.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

this place is my old time favorite for fish, and chips , the fried shrimps like no other place , the whole snapper, the minuta sandwich is the best in miami , i have gone here to this place since the late 70's it's food and service alwyas the same, not your typical ...cafe/resturant you stand all the time , but you will always find a crowd from opening to closing, oh and you must have there hush puppies made from black eye peas and garlic , (bollitos fritos) add no sauces just let the flavors of the fresh seafood take over your sences!!

2  Thank oriam o
Reviewed June 2, 2013

If you get to Miami, you HAVE to visit this place. The food is totally awesome! Fresh seafood tastes soooo good.

The place is small with only about 10-12 tables and it can get packed quickly. The service average but helpful. We tried some of the shrimp dishes and whole fried fish. OMG...the whole fried fish was one of the best I've had. The seasonings are unique and flavorful.

Do not miss this place if you are in Miami.

2  Thank bizandfun
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

I saw this restaurant on television months before my visit from Georgia & was determined to try it. My friend & I were clearly pleased with EVERYTHING!! I tried the calamari, fried shrimp & this oh so delicious rice with fish combined. I don't recall the dish he ordered but boy did he 'kill it'...lol... He resides in Miami & passes this location often but never thought to stop by; he's been there twice since my visit 2 weeks ago. I look forward to my next visit!!

2  Thank Danyielle