Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing time in the Ezumas

My girlfriend and I booked the Gold Package of Swimming with the Pigs tour through 3n’s Exuma... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
afarino
Houston, Texas
Flying to Exumas!

Chose the tour to Exuma by plane. Amazing views flying into the staniel cay island. The stunning... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
jasonwP5066NH

Recommended experiences in and around Miami
from $45.00
from $39.00
from $49.00
from $69.00
More Info
All reviews swimming pigs staniel cay thunderball grotto nurse sharks boat captain day trip iguana island bucket list private plane feed the pigs small group size once in a lifetime unforgettable experience natural beauty tour group amazing tour highlight of our trip
Selected filters
Reviewed May 29, 2019 via mobile

What an absolutely incredible adventure! Starting with the plane ride on Flamingo Air which was a great experience, we arrived in Staniel Cay to be greeted by a lovely lady. She took us on a quick walk over to meet Captain Dave. This man single handedly made this the most.unforgettable experience for the 6 of us on the boat. From the beauty of the thunderball grotto, to the swimming pigs (the real and original ones) Captain Dave was so informative and we never felt at risk. He knew all the tricks to make sure our group had the best experience. He had us beat every tour group so we had a much more personal experience at every stop. Off yo the private sandbar and beautiful views, to the nurse sharks at compass cay, he always ensured we were top priority. Lunch at Staniel Cay Yacht Club was perfect and finishing it off with iguana beach, we never felt rushed. I can honestly say it was one of the most memorable experiences in our lives and we have traveled the world. Can't wait to book our return trip in a few months! If your debating on getting there by boat or plane, do yourself a favor and spend the extra couple hundred bucks. WELL WORTH IT!!

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank drodr033
BahamasAirTours, Manager at Bahamas Air Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2019

So glad that you had a very memorable experience for your birthday on our Nassau to Exuma Day trip. I am delighted to read that Captain Dave did a great job in looking after you all. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback and sharing some of your photos. We look forward to welcoming you back on another Bahamas Air Tour soon.

Reviewed May 1, 2019 via mobile

Everything was perfect, that was an amazing day with a great team
The island is breathtaking
i recommended

Date of experience: April 2019
BahamasAirTours, Manager at Bahamas Air Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2019

So glad you had an amazing day on our Miami to Bahamas Day Trip. Your photos are stunning! Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and we look forward to welcoming you again soon on a Bahamas Air Tour.

Reviewed April 24, 2019 via mobile

The trip was amazing and all the tour guides on air, on water and on land were very hospitable. The trip is just as described and so beautiful when you arrive. They include drinks and snacks throughout the trip. It was a Wonderful time!

Date of experience: March 2019
BahamasAirTours, Manager at Bahamas Air Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of the Miami to Bahamas Day Trip by plane. Your photos look amazing. I'm so glad you enjoyed the trip and had a wonderful time! We look forward to welcoming you again soon on a different adventure to the Bahamas Out Islands.

Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

Where to start....

The trip was first class from start to finish and an experience that my husband and I will treasure for a life time.

Communication in advance was fantastic and although they had received cancellations, which potentially jeopardised our trip, Staniel Air still agree to honour our trip resulting in a private tour!! It was our first wedding anniversary and I must say... it was better than the wedding day :) sorry Hubby!

The pig beach is mind blowing, the pigs actually swim. Living in the English countryside I am not a stranger to the odd pig but seeing them in that environment was like seeing a pig for the first time.

Then the sharks, wow, wow, wow. They are so friendly like swimming dogs, you can pet them, stroke them and they’re are so cute!

The sandbars were simply paradise on earth and our photographers look so perfect it is like they are photoshopped. Even looking back at them it is hard to believe the place was actually real.

If you are travelling to Miami and researching ‘What to do?’ you must do this!!!! It was only a day out of our holiday but was a completely separate holiday in itself. I felt like a movie star living the life of the rich and famous, yet I am a humble, full time working Mum. I now have memories that most people dream of that I will be forever grateful for.

Thank you Stanier Air for making my dreams come true!!!!

Date of experience: April 2019
2  Thank 85adelletansley
BahamasAirTours, Manager at Bahamas Air Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2019

Thank you for joining us from England on our Miami to Bahamas Day Trip and taking the time to leave this review. I'm so glad that you both had a memorable experience and it was the highlight of your holiday. We look forward to welcoming you again soon on another Bahamas Air Tour.

Reviewed March 2, 2019

Awesome day! Beautiful views from the flight there! Loved every stop, had plenty of time – swam with pigs, sharks, and lots of fish. Loved boat trip and beautiful view of the water. Was worth the money and I would highly recommend!

Made GoPro vid cant post a link - posted on youtube UdZ0NQF - trip starts 4:40

Date of experience: January 2019
2  Thank Gary T
BahamasAirTours, Manager at Bahamas Air Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2019

Thank you Gary for the time to leave this review we really do appreciate your feedback. I'm so glad that you enjoyed the Nassau to Exuma Swimming Pigs tour, and what a great video and brilliant way to treasure your memories from the day trip.