All reviews hotel urbano key biscayne free trolley pool area small hotel valet parking south beach close to downtown the financial district minute drive definitely stay here again nice pool free breakfast cruise terminal pre cruise brickell vizcaya
Selected filters
Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

At the checkin, for a 2 nights stay, the hotel blocked 400 USD on my CC, even thr room was fully paid. No inroom safe, ants in room, THE ROOM WASNT CLEANED!! And there was only a Apologize from the front desk manager. Full noise all night, nobody from the staff. Bkfast is ridicoulos for the money paid.
WILL NEVER BE BACK!!!!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

My room was very clean. Chris and Harold was awesome from the time I walked through the door until the time I departed. They made sure my stay was comfortable and had great personalities. Overall I had a great stay!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Jasmine R, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Miami Brickell South, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2019

Thank you so much for the positive feedback!

Reviewed June 6, 2019

The hotel was clean and updated. The pool was nice. Only Latino club music played poolside which morning and early afternoon wasn't relaxing. The front desk was unaware of the rate I was gauranteed and I was overcharged at check out. It was resolved after 3 attempts I was first told it was taxes. I had to bring up on my phone the reservation with the "total charges" in order to get the adjustment. This was not top notch business practices.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 3, 2019

I was satisfied for a one night stay. It was very clean and the staff was super nice. We stayed overnight to go on a cruise the next day. It was a good location and good value for what I needed. I would stay again and recommend it as well.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Tonycallea, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Miami Brickell South, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon! Thank you for choosing our hotel.

Reviewed June 3, 2019

Our family stayed here for a weeks vacation in Miami. The hotel is much nicer than my research led me to believe. It was modern, spotless and the rooms are lovely. Probably the most comfortable hotel bed ever! Kids loved the pool, staff very friendly and helpful. We had a car but used Uber to go downtown - all very easy. I’d highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jasmine R, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Miami Brickell South, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2019

I am happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. We would be more than happy to welcome you all back to the property on your next vacation.