Hotel Urbano
$175
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
$217
Hilton.com
$137
  • Restaurant
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$299
$317
$263
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$119
$151
$127
  • Bar/Lounge
$559
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfire pitkey biscaynea pool view roomfree trolleyvalet parkingsouth beachmary brickell villagelittle havanadowntown miamiclose to downtownthe entire staffcoral gableshotel staffdesk clerkwould highly recommend this hotelnice pool areathe financial district
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

Booked through "Hotels Tonight" app right off of my cruise.From port to door was 15 $ . Interior is modern chic with full bar and really decent bistro resturant. I originally only booked for one night but after staying that night I booked 2 more. Great staff walked me through the free trolly system and mono rail to light rail system back to Fort Laud airport for less than 20 $.
A+ stay for location and accomodations and staff

• Stayed: December 2013
Urbano33129, Director of Sales at Hotel Urbano, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2013

Thanks so much for reviewing your recent stay! We're so glad that you found us last minute on Hotel Tonight and loved our little hotel - come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed November 25, 2013

I recently stayed at the Hotel Urbano for a family event and enjoyed the stay. The staff was friendly and helpful and the pool area was a plus. I stayed in a corner room (may be considered a suite) which provided ample room for my family. My one criticism of the hotel was the required valet parking. There is clearly a lot behind the hotel and they should make self parking available to those that want it. Other than that, I was very pleased with my stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ElGuru71
Urbano33129, Director of Sales at Hotel Urbano, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

We appreciate your review of your recent stay with us and are so happy to hear you enjoyed the hotel! Travel safely and we hope to welcome you and your family again soon!

Reviewed November 19, 2013

A very pleasant boutique hotel. Clean and well run. Attentive and helpful staff.

Location is the only negative on the crossroads of two busy roads and not in walking distance from other businesses like shops and restaurants.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

We're so thankful you took the time to review your latest stay with us - thanks for stopping by and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 14, 2013

We were in town for a wedding, and spent 3 wonderful nights in this hotel. The Staff was attentive, energetic, and knowledgeable, and always had a smile. 2 all stars are Nelson on the night front desk and Brian one of the valets; both have excellent customer service skills. The beds are comfy, the bartender serves good drinks, the food at the restaurant is excellent and the overall ambiance was excellent. The hotel is conveniently located and the best value for the money in town. We actually canceled our reservation at the Mariott and booked at this hotel. We saved one night's stay worth of money, and gained in customer service. I highly recommend this hotel and the next time we are in town we will stay here again. Nearly forgot, check out the fire by the pool everynight .... the atmosphere was fantastic, and it was incredibly easy to relax. Thank you to everyone at the hotel, our visit to Miami was relaxing and stress free.

• Stayed: November 2013

Thanks so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us! We're so glad you liked our little boutique hotel!

Reviewed October 27, 2013

I know this review is late but I had death in the family and had to deal with alot of things. We stayed there September 25- 29 2013. My sister saw this hotel listed in Living Social and she said why don't we try this hotel. I was a little apprehensive but was pleasantly surprised. This hotel is very nice, staff was very friendly and professional, rooms clean and the value could not be beat. I have been to Miami before and stayed at the Hampton Inn Brickell and Sole of the Ocean both very nice hotels. Hotel Urbano is little far from downtown. But you can take a free trolley or the Miami Dade County Bus. They have a gym that is nothing spectacular but adequate enough to work out. The pool area is nice. Comfortable beds. We did not eat there, we went to Publix and bought cereal ,milk, fruit, yogurt but would go to downtown Brickell for dinner. I sought of wished they had laundry machines on site but would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Asa17
Urbano33129, Director of Sales at Hotel Urbano, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Thanks so much for taking the time to review you're latest stay with us. Please accept our condolences for the loss in your family - we hope your experience at the hotel made the unpleasant trip a little better. Please contact us directly if you will ever be in the area again sales@hotelurbanomiami.com