“Excelent food”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Perfect french menu. Attentive service and european-like atmostphere. You can almost forget you are in Miami. If you want to eat like a local, go there!

Reviewed June 15, 2014

This is a deli where food is real.Juice is made from real fruit and the french baguette is crunch and fresh. I love having breakfast there

Reviewed June 15, 2014

We were in the area around lunch time and found this place through Yelp. Since it was 5 min away and had good reviews, we decided to give it a shot. What a find! Great little place with delicious food - at great prices! My only problem was that I couldn't try everything on the menu.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

I love this place, I'm there almost everyday for the breakfast or the lunch. I really like the soup of the day, always good, the large choice of sandwich. The only think I regret it's the salad are not more healthy.
Definitely I recommend this great spot

Reviewed May 15, 2014

This place is amazing!!!! If you are looking for authentic french pastries, this is where you want to go. They have everything!!!!!!

Been to Buena Vista Deli? Share your experiences!