“2nd year we've come here”
Review of Bulldog BBQ

Bulldog BBQ
Reserve with OpenTable
Bulldog BBQ is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #444 of 4,251 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 154 st
Sharon, Massachusetts
“2nd year we've come here”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Bulldog Barbeque
Last year we found this place by accident and decided to return. this year. The restaurant is located in a strip mall. The food was good with good size large portions and reasonable prices for what we received. This time we ordered a large basket of barbequed chicken wings. We enjoy crispy sweet potato fries. They came out perfect which is often not the case in many restaurants. We then split a smoked turkey BLT. That was more than enough food. We will come here next time we are in the area

• Visited March 2013

Santa Clara, CA
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

This is in a strip mall, not fancy, but I've never been to (or wanted to go to a fancy BBQ restaurant). I liked the food, the staff was very nice, checked in with us several times. I really did not find it expensive, but I suppose compared to McDonald's it might be.

BBQ is not one type of taste, so this is not going to be everyone's favorite. I wasn't looking for something spicy enough to burn, or a specific sweet, smokey, etc. level of intensity. I just wanted some good food to have with family & friends. The pulled pork was excellent, as were the ribs and the sides. The sweet potato fries were the best I've ever had.

The service was quick, excellent, and friendly.

• Visited February 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Above Average BBQ”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Visited restaurant with coworkers for first time. Service was decent and efficient. Everyone in party agreed that food was superior. I had the ground turkey lettuce wraps which was incredible. Coworkers ordered the pulled pork plate. Cole slaw was not exciting but cornbread was very tasty. Fries were average.

Restaurant is located in a nondescript strip shopping center and you have to pay attention to find it. Restaurant was approximtely 65% full during visit. Prices are a bit above average for lunch menu.

Looking forward to a future visit to try some other menu offerings.

• Visited February 2013
Coral Gables, Florida
“Why I Keep Going???”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Bulldog BBQ has become a regular place for me when I'm in the mood for quality BBQ. Their BBQ Brisket has to be the best I've ever tasted and if you're in the mood for a dreamy hamburger, they have one that will hit the spot. The service has always been excellent and the side dishes are more than just sides they are just pretty, darn delicious. From the delectable (healthy) house salad to their cornbread, if you're in the mood for quality food, you have to try Bulldog BBQ. Now you might be asking what does this guy know about BBQ? I lived in Texas for a number of years where their is BBQ Restaurants all over the place, but they were never as good as Bulldog. The place is not some cheap BBQ rat hole, like so many other BBQ restaurants in South Florida, but a place that takes pride in what they serve. You will be paying more here than your typical, generic BBQ Restaurant but it's worth every penny.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Bill K
Colorado
“This is not bbq but it is expensive”
Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

Drove 14 miles based on yelp reviews...big mistake...ribs not smokey, sauce tastes like catsup, corn syrup and water, chipotle fries have no flavor, sweett tea isnt sweet...brisket sandwich was fatty but delish and the beans were good, but a sandwich half order of ribs, one side and tea was forty bucks.

Been to Bulldog BBQ? Share your experiences!