“Awesome”

and up
Private Miami City Tour by Minibus with Optional Biscayne Bay Cruise
Ranked #2 of 347 things to do in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: A modern architectural marvel where the NBA's Miami Heat play.
Fort Collins, Colorado
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Awesome”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I saw my first ever Miami Heat game and it was amazing. I held the Lebron head and took a photo with my girlfriend. Beautiful.

1 Thank Sumanth B

26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Hate the Heat”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

We went to see the Heat vs. Celtics. I realize that it is their home court, but I really hate the heat. Overall the stadium was average, beers were $10, and Heat fans were not very welcoming to Celtics fans (although it is said that we are worse in Boston).

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Kala B
Fort Myers, FL
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“GREAT ARENA BUT VERY STEEP”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Went to our first Heat game and the arena is a sight to see. However, if you don't like heights, make sure you get a seat in the lower section. Our seats were is section 309, row 15. I'm not very fond of heights so it took me at least a half hour to adjust. I'm sure this is typical of indoor arenas so I can't hold this fact against them. The staff was very accommodating leading us in the right direction. There seems to be enough areas for food and drink and prices are typical for a sporting event. Access to the arena is very easy if you want to use the metromover as the Freedom Tower stop is only a few blocks away.

1 Thank ddddpppp
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Miami Heat game VS. the Bucks”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

SO MUCH FUN! We also at at Bongo's, good food and atmosphere, a bit loud...but you are in that type of atmosphere anyway.

1 Thank buonviaggiocookie
Washington, D.C.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great service.”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Staff was very attentive. I need a wheel chair and they had one for me the moment I arrived. They also had a person waiting for me when I arrived at my destination.

1 Thank Saavedra56