“GREAT ARENA BUT VERY STEEP” 4 of 5 stars

and up
The Grand Miami Air Tour
Ranked #1 of 315 things to do in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: A modern architectural marvel where the NBA's Miami Heat play.
Fort Myers, FL
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“GREAT ARENA BUT VERY STEEP”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Went to our first Heat game and the arena is a sight to see. However, if you don't like heights, make sure you get a seat in the lower section. Our seats were is section 309, row 15. I'm not very fond of heights so it took me at least a half hour to adjust. I'm sure this is typical of indoor arenas so I can't hold this fact against them. The staff was very accommodating leading us in the right direction. There seems to be enough areas for food and drink and prices are typical for a sporting event. Access to the arena is very easy if you want to use the metromover as the Freedom Tower stop is only a few blocks away.

1 Thank ddddpppp

• Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Miami Heat game VS. the Bucks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

SO MUCH FUN! We also at at Bongo's, good food and atmosphere, a bit loud...but you are in that type of atmosphere anyway.

1 Thank buonviaggiocookie
Washington, D.C.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Staff was very attentive. I need a wheel chair and they had one for me the moment I arrived. They also had a person waiting for me when I arrived at my destination.

1 Thank Saavedra56
Winter Springs, Florida
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Nice, but typical”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

I appreciated the accessibility to smoking areas, restrooms, and the selection of cocktails and dining options. The seats were average in comfort and the signage was poor.

connecticut
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Great Basketball”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

Everything.Friendly , helpful staff. Many choices for food and beverages. Layout of the area great, not too steep.