WINNER WONDERLAND

and up
Miami to the Max Tour with Lunch
Ranked #21 of 208 Tours in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: We earned a Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor. Travelers have shared their opinions and are impressed with the quality of our business.
Miami, Florida
“Miami city tour & everglades/gator park”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

Must recommend this, had a great day, even though it rained most of the time. Our driver Derek Sanberg, was very entertaining and knowledgeable. The city tour was interesting and the Gator Park was great fun, with the boat ride and being able to hold a small alligator. Great value for money at $69 each.

Foster family - UK

• Turkish first
paulinek
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great Tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

Took a tour July 11, 2013 and had a great time. Tour guide was very knowledgeable and entertaining. Could not have seen half of the things if we had gone sightseeing on our own. My favorite stop was at the Biltmore Hotel. Easy to imagine Esther Williams or Johnny Weismuller swimming across the inviting pool!

Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lack of bottled water”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

The tour itself was very interesting--all the places we stopped were very worthwhile. My major complaint is in regards to the lack of bottled water on the bus. On the website it is advertised that you will be provided with unlimited bottled water so I did not bring any. However, we were only offered water once the entire time that I took the City and Everglades tour. I was so thirsty! When I asked for another bottle the driver (Derek Samberg) said that there was no more. I ended up buying 3 bottles of water at the Everglades at $3 each because I was so thirsty! It is false adverting to say that you will provide customers with unlimited bottled water and not provide it.

1 Thank Alison0425
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Well organized, the guide- very professional and fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

Impressive accuracy - they said 9:15, the bus parked in front of Holiday INN at 9:15 :) The bus was very clean, air-conditioned which could be a hassle with other companies especially in the summer, free bottled water provided. The tour is well over 4 hours, but don't worry the stops are timed well, so that you could use a restroom or grab a snack. I had a great time, Jorge was very professional, knowledgeable and fun guide. I know the area well, I personally guided such tours, but to be honest I learned quite a few new things on this trip. Now I am convinced that all positive reviews that I read about the Miami Tour Company are true story. This is your one stop for your travel plans in Miami.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“On time service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

We took Everglades Adventure tour and liked it definitely, the driver was caring and courteous. There was a audio facility and we came to know about many unknowns about Florida, Everglades and other.

Visited June 2013

Been to Miami Tour Company? Share your experiences!