“Great Tour!”

and up
Miami to the Max Tour with Lunch
Ranked #17 of 239 Tours in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: We earned a Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor. Travelers have shared their opinions and are impressed with the quality of our business.
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Took a tour July 11, 2013 and had a great time. Tour guide was very knowledgeable and entertaining. Could not have seen half of the things if we had gone sightseeing on our own. My favorite stop was at the Biltmore Hotel. Easy to imagine Esther Williams or Johnny Weismuller swimming across the inviting pool!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

The tour itself was very interesting--all the places we stopped were very worthwhile. My major complaint is in regards to the lack of bottled water on the bus. On the website it is advertised that you will be provided with unlimited bottled water so I did not bring any. However, we were only offered water once the entire time that I took the City and Everglades tour. I was so thirsty! When I asked for another bottle the driver (Derek Samberg) said that there was no more. I ended up buying 3 bottles of water at the Everglades at $3 each because I was so thirsty! It is false adverting to say that you will provide customers with unlimited bottled water and not provide it.

1  Thank Alison0425
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Impressive accuracy - they said 9:15, the bus parked in front of Holiday INN at 9:15 :) The bus was very clean, air-conditioned which could be a hassle with other companies especially in the summer, free bottled water provided. The tour is well over 4 hours, but don't worry the stops are timed well, so that you could use a restroom or grab a snack. I had a great time, Jorge was very professional, knowledgeable and fun guide. I know the area well, I personally guided such tours, but to be honest I learned quite a few new things on this trip. Now I am convinced that all positive reviews that I read about the Miami Tour Company are true story. This is your one stop for your travel plans in Miami.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

We took Everglades Adventure tour and liked it definitely, the driver was caring and courteous. There was a audio facility and we came to know about many unknowns about Florida, Everglades and other.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

me and my wife have spent 4 days in Miami and booked miami bus tour + everglades and Orlando trip over this company.
It was all well organized. The bus picked us at our hotel exact on time. The bus driver at the miami tour+everglades was also the tour guide and the guideing and knowledment was perfect. There's enough time time to do this combo tour in one day. It was the best tour for the first day, so could we learn all about Miami. The tour makes just short stops at Miami attractions. So The next days could we easily explore all special places by ourself by taxi, boat transfer or bikes). You just have to stop at the info point and ask for information.
The Orlando trip was a little bit exhausting, because the bus drive to Orlando is about to 6 hours one way. Then you change to another transport to Space kennedy center (that was one of the options) and another 1hour driving. So it took the whole day.