“Great day out”

and up
Miami to the Max Tour with Lunch
Ranked #17 of 230 Tours in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: We earned a Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor. Travelers have shared their opinions and are impressed with the quality of our business.
Reviewed February 22, 2013

this was our first visit to Miami and we decided to take a tour organised by the Miamia tour company.... and are we glad we did.

Jim, our driver and tour guide was excellent his knowledge of the area superb and his friendly manner made our trip a joy.

We would recommend this trip as a good starter for your trip to Miami as it lets you get a good first hand feel for all there is to offer.

1  Thank oilster
There are newer reviews for Miami Tour Company

Reviewed February 14, 2013

After looking at booking a rental car and venturing out on our own, I'm glad we booked the Everglades Tour with this company. The bus driver was great and we got all kinds of interesting info on the drive out. We hit traffic along the way (road construction), and the parking lot at Gator Park was so packed. I'm glad we got the perks of being in a tour group. The air boat was so much fun and we got to see multiple alligators. It was a great trip!

1  Thank Laura R
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Whenever I go to a new city, I always take a city bus tour to get the lay of the land and to decide what I'd like to go back and check out in detail. When in Miami we chose to use Miami Tours, and we were so glad that we did. It could have been a boring, run of the mill tour but for our bus driver, Derek. He made the whole thing so much fun. It felt like being shown the city by a fun friend. The music on the bus complemented whatever we happened to be viewing at the time and Derek kept us all entertained with impersonations, movie quotes, and funny stories mixed in with all the facts of the area. The 4 hour tour just flew by! We also appreciated that the tour included enough chances to take pictures and use the rest rooms. Derek never hurried us but managed to keep us on schedule. If I am ever in Miami again, Miami Tours is the tour company I will use. They also offer Everglades and boat tours which sounded like a good deal. If you do the Historic City Tour, ask for Derek for your bus driver.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

My wife and I have a great outing. The tour company keep us informed all the way and everything went very smooth. We took the tour of the Everglades and the Miami Cruise tour and things could not have went better. Keep up the great work.

1  Thank Jeffery G
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We had a GREAT Time with Jim Moore our tour guide. He was like a friend showing us his Miami ! He was funny, and kind, and very concerned for his clients to have a positive experience on the tour! Jim was also very helpful in allowing us to purchase food in a different restaurant that I had picked on-line before coming to Miami, for my vegetarian husband. We saw places that we would not have gotten to see. Our only disappointment was not to have tasted Cuban coffee and purchase a cuban cigar which we were really looking forward to. The reason was the 3 Kings 's Parade was going on and we had to leave the area. We really enjoyed the tour and would highly recommend it!!!

1  Thank andystassa