“Shops with a view”

$26.00*
Pirates Adventures Sightseeing Tour from Miami
Ranked #12 of 354 things to do in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Large waterfront shopping, entertainment and dining area.
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Hung out here for a little waiting for my brother to get off his ship. Nice place to walk around with a great view of the bay. The whole mall is pretty open and they have several outside bars.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

Bayside Marketplace is conveniently located in downtown Miami, along the waterfront. The American Airlines Arena is across the street (which is at the entrance of the cruise port area). Some of the people in our group were flying out the same day we got off the cruise, but had some time to kill before going to the airport. We took a cab from the cruise port to Bayside (which was around 4 minutes away). We shopped around a bit, buying some souvenirs. We also found a place to eat lunch on the waterfront area where some ferry's came and went. The food was good. The rest of our group took a cab from there to the airport after a few hours shopping and dining. My wife and I walked around downtown a bit before heading to the beach. This is a great spot to come before or after a cruise or going to an event at the American Airlines Arena.

2  Thank ttot11
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

I had a great time. Walking around lots of shops to grab a drink or eat. Nice live music. Parking close by. Great Family ambiences.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

We stayed near Bayside Marketplace prior to going on a cruise. We did a little shopping and found there to be a decent variety of shops to visit. My favorite was the huge Victoria's Secret store.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

My wife and I walked here from the Inter Continental; it's a very short walk. Great place to stroll around and they have a lot of nice shops. Some standard type shops like the GAP and others, but also some you don't see much. There are a lot of really good looking restaurants too.