“Great fun spot/ Latin vibe”

Bayside Marketplace
$123.99*
Miami Day Trip with Celebrity Homes and Star Island Cruise
Ranked #12 of 351 things to do in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Large waterfront shopping, entertainment and dining area.
Reviewed January 13, 2014

We went from about 11am as we were passing time until ready for cruise ship check in. We were able to enjoy mojitos and conch fritters, listen and dance to music provided by live singer.

There are newer reviews for Bayside Marketplace

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Must have been a popular harbor side shopping and restaurant haven but in poor shape today. Lots of people attending really tourist type cages and restaurants with run down shops and poor facilities. Outdated and poorly maintained. Skip

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Wow! What a great place to be for NYE! It was happening with music, food, and fireworks! This was the best behaved crowed I have ever seen, lots of people wanting to just have fun. My party and I got there around 7pm. Found parking in the main parking garage and walk to the Marina stage and heard a local rock band playing & had a frozen daiquiri at an outdoor bar near the stage. Then we had dinner at an Italian place called Lombardi's. I had the Chef's Special with a glass of red wine they suggested and it was good! Then we got over to the back stage facing the water and watched the "big Orange" count down to the new year. The fireworks show was just the best I have ever seen. After, we walked over to the Four Ambassadors hotel where we spent the night. I will be back next year!

1  Thank Al G
Reviewed January 7, 2014

What a great New Year's Eve at Bayside Miami!!!! We had a blast and enjoyed the marching musical band parading throughout the outdoor marketplace!! They were fantastic!! They served delicious daiquiris at Let's Make A Daiquiri!! The best part was the free music concert on stage in front of the bay. A Rock Group came on stage and played great songs like Hotel California, Sweet Home Alabama and many other great Rock hits!!! I cannot say for sure but I think we were treated to amazing live guitar by one of the group's member who I believe was Carlos Santana!!!! The entire experience was amazing and we danced 2013 away to a New Years 2014!!! We'll be back and free concerts are on Saturdays 3pm-7pm!!! ;)

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Bayside Marketplace was very interesting. Great people watching. Attractive. On the ocean. It can be relaxing but it is also hectic and frenzied.. Lots to do. Many restaurants for all budgets. However on Friday evening, there was an unpleasant fight between a couple and single female in the food court right behind where I was sitting. Security had to be called. The next day, I was there early to have some coffee before I walked to the Port of Miami and a woman began vomiting in the garbage can in front of me. These are not good memories to have.

I must have had some bad luck and would like to go back another time to try again.