“Love It”

$123.99*
Miami Day Trip with Celebrity Homes and Star Island Cruise
Ranked #11 of 356 things to do in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Large waterfront shopping, entertainment and dining area.
Reviewed December 24, 2013

Love to go to Bayside. Everytime I have gone to this place I always have a great time. It's very entertaining. They have live performances. Bands playing music and singing. People dancing and having a really good time. The shops are nice as well as the restaurants. They even have boat tours where you see the homes of the stars. If you get a chance you should visit bayside, and take a tour. It's a nice experience. I enjoyed it. I will definitely return.

1  Thank Rain1225
Write a ReviewReviews (9,622)

Reviewed December 22, 2013

We found this place to be very enjoyable ...lots of shopping if thats what you like...beautiful view of the harour and plenty of places to eat. It was a great place to spend some leisure time.The whole experience was definitely worth the ride there We ate at Largo Seafood Grill which I would higly recommend. We chose a table outside on the deck..we had a beautiful sunset view . Our waitress, Adelaida was very pleasant and efficient. Our food and drinks were very good and very reasonable. I would definitely go back and would recommend my friends to go there.

1  Thank Elaine D
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Live music, plenty of restaurants, some good others not so much and a nice market place where you can buy souvenirs and more. Gets better after sunset. Avoid if the Heats are playing.

2  Thank Kevenrey
Reviewed December 20, 2013

As we had limited time in Miami and we wanted to eat at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., we went to the Bayside Marketplace,not realizing the Heat we playing that night. American Airlines Arena is just across the street. The parking garage which normally would have cost $4, was $15. Trying to leave was a madhouse.

That said we had a nice time at Bubba Gump and did some last minute Christmas shopping.

1  Thank propmanager
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I have been here a couple of times with my family to shop and eat while visiting Miami. It is located along the harbour near the AA Arena. It has high end stores, value shops, lots of restaurants, water taxis and speed boat tours. Great place to spend an afternoon. Parking in back lot is $10.00 for the day, the front lot garage is $12.00.

1  Thank Al P