“Over Rated”
Review of CocoWalk

CocoWalk
Ranked #51 of 354 things to do in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Area of shops, malls and theaters.
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Our Hotel advised we visit , we did buy Sunglasses there . This place is over rated because there is not enough there . The parking is the highest I paid in Miami .

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Greatest spot ever to relax and "people watch". Lots of activity here all the time and very casual. See if you can spot any "famous" locals. Perhaps even some superstars. Stallone was ther this day. He sold his Miami home but must have been back visiting friends.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Used to go there in the 90's but it seems a bit dated these days. Also seems much quieter and maybe still in a recession as the shops are not busy. Did buy some great swimming trunks and the staff of the surf shop were very helpful.

Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

I was expecting shops, restaurants, and a lively atmosphere. While there were a few shops and a handful of restaurants, it was a cold, boring, artsy fartsy place. Not my scene

1  Thank jazzledazzle1
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

I will start by saying this is definitely different than it was the last time I visited. I remembered this as having tons of shops and things to do, but now it's mostly restaurants and a few shops. Wasn't impressed at all!

1  Thank PunkyLZ

Been to CocoWalk? Share your experiences!