“Eh Not Impressed”
Review of CocoWalk

CocoWalk
Ranked #55 of 359 things to do in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Area of shops, malls and theaters.
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

I will start by saying this is definitely different than it was the last time I visited. I remembered this as having tons of shops and things to do, but now it's mostly restaurants and a few shops. Wasn't impressed at all!

1  Thank PunkyLZ

Reviewed April 9, 2014

This seemed a little generic to me. I live in Michigan and a lot of the things in Cocowalk I could find in Michigan. It was really pretty and close to my hotel, but I didn't spend much time there.

1  Thank LasolasGH
Reviewed February 19, 2014

We went to CocoWalk to have dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. There are several restaurant options but really not so much for shopping. Only a couple of traditional stores like GAP and VS so if you want to do some shopping, don't waste time and parking money at this so called outdoor shopping mall.

2  Thank Nicolas M
Reviewed January 20, 2014

This was just an average outdoor mall so do not waste yur time. Five minutes to walk through. Similar to many such places everywhere and nothing unique.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I wouldn't waste my time making my way back here. The shops are low end and there isn't that much to see. The restaurants are mostly chains and you have to pay for parking. We went there once at night and everything was closed but the restaurants. When we went back in the daytime, the place was more lively.

Been to CocoWalk? Share your experiences!