WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of CocoWalk

CocoWalk
Ranked #46 of 324 things to do in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Area of shops, malls and theaters.
Rochester
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Eh Not Impressed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

I will start by saying this is definitely different than it was the last time I visited. I remembered this as having tons of shops and things to do, but now it's mostly restaurants and a few shops. Wasn't impressed at all!

1 Thank PunkyLZ

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Grand Haven
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Just ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014

This seemed a little generic to me. I live in Michigan and a lot of the things in Cocowalk I could find in Michigan. It was really pretty and close to my hotel, but I didn't spend much time there.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank LasolasGH
Buenos Aires, Argentina
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 162 helpful votes
“Good for restaurants, not so good for shopping”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014

We went to CocoWalk to have dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. There are several restaurant options but really not so much for shopping. Only a couple of traditional stores like GAP and VS so if you want to do some shopping, don't waste time and parking money at this so called outdoor shopping mall.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank Nicolas M
australia
141 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“Outdoor mall but do not rush”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

This was just an average outdoor mall so do not waste yur time. Five minutes to walk through. Similar to many such places everywhere and nothing unique.

Visited January 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
73 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 91 helpful votes
“With all the outdoor malls….”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

I wouldn't waste my time making my way back here. The shops are low end and there isn't that much to see. The restaurants are mostly chains and you have to pay for parking. We went there once at night and everything was closed but the restaurants. When we went back in the daytime, the place was more lively.

Visited December 2013

Been to CocoWalk? Share your experiences!