WINNER WONDERLAND

Miami, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The original dive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

Best diver bar in Miami! And the oldest! Also some of the best BBQ in town (pulled pork=yum). Check out the new upstairs also and try their exclusive cocktail menu. You'll be glad you did.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank leoholtzman

Miami, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rude Staff”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

This place is cool to check out local bands and hangout, but watch out for the rude staff on the outdoor patio. Wow!! I have never been treated so rudely in my life. I've been there twice and was treated horribly both times. The food is okay. If they make a mistake, they outright blame it on you like it's your fault. I think the manager really needs to step in and do something. It's a big turnoff when you're there trying to enjoy yourself and have a good time.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank michelle s
Dania Beach, FL
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Good Food in Oldest Bar in Miami”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

As many of you may know, Tobacco Road is the oldest bar in Miami. For visitors is a must (not every time you get to go to the oldest anything when visiting a city), and for locals is a laid back place for drinks, music, and food. Last time I was there I decided to try the food. People recommended the quesadilla and the burgers and that was exactly what we ordered. I have to say that both were delicious!! The burger patty was fresh and with great taste. The quesadilla was a ride to the taste buds. And I loved that Tobacco Road has reasonable prices aligned with the quality of their food.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank TrudieA
Varazdin, Croatia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Alterative place with great food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

We checked this restaurant last evening. Very cheap place in all aspectcs but nice to see. Food was delicious. We had lobster and stake and both were fine. No. automatic gratitude, but staff deserved the tip. We didnt stay long enough to hear the band... But I think you shouldn't miss this authentic place :)

Worldwide
324 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 705 helpful votes
“Lots of atmosphere, but no local microbrews.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2012

Went here at lunch time to check the vibe and the offerings. Of course, it wasn't late night with an event going on - but rather a quiet, historic tavern with just the right atmosphere and service for that time of day.

Unfortunately, the beer selection didn't include microbrews, local or from anywhere else. So I had a Guinness draught, which I like as a backup. The disappointment in not featuring at least a couple of local microbrews certainly subtracts from the atmosphere. Maybe this is why Tobacco Road doesn't rate a mention on RateBeer.com? I hope the mgmt picks up on this apparent lost opportunity

Visited June 2012
1 Thank EarthlingOnline

Been to Tobacco Road? Share your experiences!