“Airboat USA Tour - Wonderful Experience”
Review of Air Boat USA

1-Hour Private Air Boat Tour of the Everglades
Michigan
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Airboat USA Tour - Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed April 6, 2009

Airboat USA was a thoroughly enjoyable experience. Each of the people we met were experienced and knowledgeable. Our guide, Mac, grew up and lives next to the Everglades and knew all the names of birds, vegetation, alligator facts, history of the area, and more. He explained details such as the bacterial dangers of the mud and knows the personalities of the alligators he sees almost every day. He enthusiasically shared the beauty of the Everglades with others while maintaining concern about preserving the environment. We are a family of 4 and wanted the personal touch the private tour provided. Well worth the money. Our 2-hour tour was during the first week of April. Wore, shorts and t-shirts and lots of sunscreen. Airboat USA provided ice water on-board. Saw 10-foot alligators as well as 18" babies right next to the boat. Wished we had more time for a longer ride. Request Mac as your guide. You won't be dissappointed!

3 Thank KelleyMichigan

Kelowna,B.C.
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fantastic way to see the Everglades!”
Reviewed December 11, 2008

We have been on other airboat rides in the past but this was the best! We got to see alligators close up, explored a small island and has a pelican land on our boat for some great photos. We loved the whole experience and would highly recommend it.

3 Thank Fuji
Lebanon, NJ
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“What a great ride!!”
Reviewed July 24, 2008

We went out with Captain Mike and we saw many alligators-one that was about 13 feet!! We had our 16 month old with us and he sat between us and held our hands while we sped through the Everglades! It was loud and an a little exhilirating to fly over the alligator infested water!! They insisted on my son wearing a life vest and made sure that we were confortable on the boat.

Captain Mike made sure that we saw as many things as we could. We searched for Manatees but couldn't find any. :( At one stop, Captain Mike took our pictures and showed us Mangrove seeds. My husband and I both held a baby alligator which is something I never thought I would do!!

Bring your sunscreen! I would recommend this adventure to anyone!!!

4 Thank gpec24
Naples
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Captin' STEVE!”
Reviewed August 26, 2007

Top Notch at Toches!
I live in Naples and my best friend Theresa and I took a 1/2 hour tour on an airboat piloted by Captin" STEVE. We are both first timers on an airboat and I can't say enough about how well we were treated by Steve and the entire staff! and the ride itself was an experience we'll never forget, what a thrill!!
If you're ever in Everglades City and you are looking for an airboat tour forget the rest and go with the BEST. Just look for the purple boats and Captin' Steve. AAAAA++++
From two big fans, Tess and Mike.

7 Thank teedawg
niagara falls, canada
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 88 helpful votes
“Absolutely great”
Reviewed March 3, 2007

Also known as Totchs Island Boat Tour. $35.00 for one hour airboat tour through the swamp. Look for coupon in Tourist Map. Fastest hour you will have and VERY exciting. Saw manatees, alligators, and raccoons. Great guide, enticed a 9 foot alligator along side our boat and he lifted his head out of the water. I held a 4 ft alligator back at the dock for a picture. Highlight of our vacation. Make sure you take a camera.

19 Thank darmf

Been to Air Boat USA? Share your experiences!