Courtyard Miami West/FL Turnpike
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$102
$129
$95
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

$113
  • Pool
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$169
$135
Marriott Hotels
$189
$159
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$89
All reviewsdolphin mallsmall sofagreat hotelfront deskcleaned every daypool and jacuzziclean hotelcomfortable bedstarbucks coffeenice staystay there againenjoyed my staylobby barnice roombusiness tripsouth beachmarriott
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We stayed there for 3 nights/4 day. It was great, everything about the location (15 minutes from Dolphin Mall, Airport etc) the rooms, the lobby. Loved the Bistro @ the Lobby.
Milay was great @ frontdesk :-)

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jerianne2013
ManagerCourtyard, General Manager at Courtyard Miami West/FL Turnpike, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time out to share your experience with us. We are pleased to know you enjoyed your stay with us. Milay sends her regards and thanks you for you kind words. We hope that on your next visit to Miami we will see you again!

Melissa Benoit

Reviewed August 21, 2013

This was my second stay at this hotel, after researching other hotels, the price, cleanliness and location brought me back.
I love the proximity to the mall and now there is a shuttle. Luv the room décor....and while the room isn't the biggest , it is still quite adequate for two persons and more importantly clean!!
l agree with some other reviewers in their assessment of the front desk staff- def not that friendly - not to say they were rude or anything but no smiles and casual chat re ur stay etc, like I have experienced at many other properties.
Nonetheless, you cant go wrong with this choice. The only negative I would state is the lack of complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel with us! We very delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sharing your feedback regard our front desk staff with our team in an effort to improve. Although we do not have complimentary breakfast we do offer packaged rates that do include breakfast. All in all, we hope you continue to stay with us as we value you as a guest. Take care!

Best Regards,
Melissa Benoit

Reviewed August 2, 2013

This is a new and clean property, thinly staffed, but the people I dealt with were friendly and efficient.

The rooms are very quiet and clean, and I could not find a safe deposit box (Courtyard doesn't have them?).

When staying at this property, you absolutely want to have a car, although I did at times see a hotel van. Location is on the far Western end of town, and there are some warehouses and government buildings nearby, but no commerce or restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
ManagerCourtyard, General Manager at Courtyard Miami West/FL Turnpike, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Courtyard Miami West/Florida Turnpike. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. The hotel offers complimentary shuttle service that can transport you to several restaurants in the area as well as the Dolphin Mall. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the Miami area.

Regards,
Laura

Reviewed July 25, 2013

This hotel is definitely clean, which is a big plus. However, to keep costs down, they do not cool their elevator or hallways. It is stifling, and it effects your room being able to become cool as well. I had my thermostat set to 50 degrees, and it never got colder than 73. They also do nothing for platinum Marriott Reward members. I got bonus points upon check-in (400) but was never asked my preference. There was also water in the room that had a tag that they would charge you $3.50. I assumed (my fault) that Platinum members wouldn't be charged for the water, as is customary in other hotels - not so. I would skip it and stay at the Marriott by the Airport. The Service is better, and free upgrades and concierge level is more suited to Platinum members.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
ManagerCourtyard, General Manager at Courtyard Miami West/FL Turnpike, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

We're so sorry to hear about your experience. We are currently having an issue with our one of common area AC units and are working to ensure the temperatures in our common areas are regulated as soon as possible. We're dedicated to your comfort and apologize for any discomfort you experienced during your stay. I can assure you that customer service is one of our main priorities and I will be sharing your comments with the staff to improve our service.

Regards,
Laura Fernandez

Reviewed July 10, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com