“trying Gormet Vegan”

Mon, 7/22
8:00 PM
Ranked #189 of 5,025 Restaurants in Miami
Reviewed April 28, 2019

We did have a nice experience here, great location.
Defiantly a different fare for me. Not being a Vegan I did enjoy my meal.
I think it was a good choice for a change.

Reviewed April 14, 2019

The service was outstanding. The food very tasteful and "light." Cashew "blue cheese" stuffed olives were delightful.

Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

I have eaten here several times with friends and have always had delicious dinners and all my friends did as well. It is a plant-based restaurant in a nicely designed space (there is a nice outside terrace that is perfect when the weather is good). Service has been consistently good, friendly, efficient and prompt.

Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

I went yesterday for a birthday celebration and each time I go everything is better and better, from the AMAZING food to the service to the wonderful water to the ambience
What a treat!!!!
Super super highly recommend
I am not a vegan but I could so easy become one if I would eat that food everyday

Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

The decor is cold and too open, not inviting. The outdoor garden seems nice but the tables were covered in plastic giving the impression that all was closed.
Really not a great feel.
Service was average with nice waiter though with a dirty apron.
Food was good.
Moscow mule delicious

Date of visit: March 2019

Been to Plant Miami? Share your experiences!