“Excellent Vegan Restaurant”

Mon, 7/22
8:00 PM
Ranked #189 of 5,028 Restaurants in Miami
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

I have eaten here several times with friends and have always had delicious dinners and all my friends did as well. It is a plant-based restaurant in a nicely designed space (there is a nice outside terrace that is perfect when the weather is good). Service has been consistently good, friendly, efficient and prompt.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

I went yesterday for a birthday celebration and each time I go everything is better and better, from the AMAZING food to the service to the wonderful water to the ambience
What a treat!!!!
Super super highly recommend
I am not a vegan but I could so easy become one if I would eat that food everyday

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

The decor is cold and too open, not inviting. The outdoor garden seems nice but the tables were covered in plastic giving the impression that all was closed.
Really not a great feel.
Service was average with nice waiter though with a dirty apron.
Food was good.
Moscow mule delicious

Reviewed March 2, 2019 via mobile

What a wonderful place to have an all organic, gluten-free, vegan meal. The food is excellent. We went on a Saturday evening and the restaurant was packed. Nice outside seating. The inside seating is more like a dining hall and pretty noisy. Friendly service. The sweet potato dumplings are to die for! We also had the squash lasagne and the kelp pasta, both wonderful. We just were surprised that the food was chilled rather than hot. The portions are on the smaller side and the prices on the higher, hence wouldn’t want to give 5 star rating.

Nevertheless absolutely worth a visit.

Reviewed March 2, 2019 via mobile

Phenomenal vegetarian gourmet dishes. I are the White truffle Beet & dill crostata that was over all expectations.

Date of visit: March 2019

Been to Plant Miami? Share your experiences!