“Excelente food!”

Friend’s Market and Bistro
Order Online
Ranked #745 of 5,081 Restaurants in Miami
Description: American, Italian and Venezuelan Food, We offer breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee with varity food, pancake, waffles, eggs, burger, pizza, pasta home made, Salad, Arepa, Cachapas, Ribs, Angus beef, Wrap, Sandwich, Bagel, Bakery, beer, wine, desserts and many more, and We also have Hookah Service... We have delivery in our website, or Uber eat, Grubhub or Postmate, or call us..
Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

OMG the food is really good!
I love this place, the food has a perfect combination of flavor, and if it is about Venezuelan food they know how the real Venezuela flavor is. I always take my lunch from them. They know what I want if they see me. I love guys. Also, they have delivery which make me happy because I don’t have to go, and I can eat the same food fresh at home. Thanks guys. You are my favorite.

Date of visit: October 2018
Celso P, Gerente at Friend’s Market and Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2018

Thank you my Friends, we love to hear that our customer love our food..thank you for enjoy in @friendsmarketbistro... have a great day my Friends.... ; )

Write a reviewReviews (22)

Reviewed September 7, 2018

We were walking to the City Center shopping center, when we saw this restaurant and saw a great atmosphere ... We decided to stop and our big surprise, this is a restaurant with market with excellent food, good price and they are friendly as their name Friends.

Date of visit: September 2018
Celso P, Gerente at Friend’s Market and Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2018

Thank you My Friends for enjoy with us... We have all in one place, restaurant, market, party tray food and many more.... only for our Friend's ; )

Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

They have an menu that is delicious and great value. We have been there twice and the selection is varied. The staff is very friendly and We love the great atmosphere and the decoration in this place. Love their bar wall.

Date of visit: August 2018
Celso P, Owner at Friend’s Market and Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2018

Thank you my Friend to enjoy with us. For us, the most important are our customers.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

We went to breakfast and dinner the same day, because our hotel was close, the food was excellent and the prices too.

Date of visit: August 2018
Celso P, Gerente at Friend’s Market and Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2018

Maria, Thank you for enjoy with us.......Have a great stay in Brickell...

Reviewed June 24, 2018

We went there twice in a day- one for breakfast and again for early dinner only because my kids enjoyed the breakfast so much. The dinner was equally good- loved their baby back ribs. Will go back again when in town.

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to Friend’s Market and Bistro? Share your experiences!