“Good breakfast”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Indigo at the InterContinental Miami
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Biscayne Blvd
Transit: The convenience of the Miami-Dade Metro Mover is just a few steps away. Our stop is Bayfront Park. Miami Dade Bus service is convenient as well with the 3,16,51,98,243,C, and S bus servicing our area.
Florida
“Good breakfast”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

A tad bit pricey ($30) for a waffle, bacon, & orange juice. However, the food was very good. Some of my co-workers had dinner here and also said their food was very good.

Visited June 2013

Fordingbridge, United Kingdom
“Gone downhill since refurb”
Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Breakfast here used to be a fine experience with a great cold buffet, wide selection of fruit & pastries a well stocked hot buffet and an egg station. Since the refurb a couple of months ago, breakfast seems meagre in comparison and is definitely not worth $30 per person. My recommendation is to go into the close by Bayside Marketplace or shopping precinct opposite Chopin Plaza and find somewhere else to eat. Alternatively you could grab an all-day breakfast English Muffin with bacon, sausage & egg in the Starbucks inside the hotel lobby for under $10 including a coffee.

Brussels
“sweatbox”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

a nice little eatery by the pool but soo humid, food was ok, service great as ever, mainly salads and simple eats, portions fare side.

Visited February 2013
Westport, CT
“Overpriced, very average food, horrible service”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I invited two friends to have dinner with me last week while I was on business in Miami staying at this hotel. This restaurant looks nice enough. The offerings on the menu seemed varied and interesting. I can not comment on what appears to be lots of very good reviews, apparently many other people had good experiences here. But my guests and I had what can only be described as an unacceptable and ultimately nightmarish dining experience.

Just to summarize so as not to put you through all of the gory details: we waited a long long time before we got every course, the whole mean took 2 1/2 hours! Food was really not very good, maitre'd promised us "free deserts" acknowledging the poor service, followed by a waitress who said, "you get two free deserts" to the three of us! My steak was half medium and half well done and the quality of the steak was barely average, NY strip was a thinner cut and not very tasty and pretty tough. Bill for 3 people with no alcohol: $180! That's a lot of money for a bad meal with abysmal service. Our meal was interspersed with many visits by the restaurant manager/maitre'd providing apologies and assurances of "the great food when it comes". I felt like she was trying to replace the food with a "relationship" with her. Fine if I was going there looking for a relationship, unexpectedly, I guess for her, I went there for the food!

Overall it was just totally unacceptable and a disappointing dining experience. Go elsewhere.

• Visited January 2013
South Florida
“Great Brunch”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Stopped here for brunch after racing in the Komen 5k. Seated immediatley, and had a great server. Good brunch selection. Worth the price for what is offered coupled with great service.

Visited October 2012