“Authentic and Good Tequilla” 4 of 5 stars

Cheen Huaye
Ranked #127 of 4,014 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
New Hope, Pennsylvania
“Authentic and Good Tequilla”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

Went here for my birthday and it was delcious. Tucked away in a strip mall it is much better than you would think on first galance. Got the taco sampler (had 3 different kinds). They have a number of different margaritas to choose from. From the chips and salsa to the dessert eveything was wonderful.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars

Ft. Lauderdale
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

I have lived in the North Miami Beach area for more than 10 years and cannot believe I have never eaten at Cheen Huaye. Everything is fantastic here. The staff is very friendly and attentive. I had the strawberry margarita and it was so delicious! I would recommend this place to anyone that loves mexican food as the food, drinks, and atmosphere is phenomenal. Keep up the great work!

• Visited July 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mmmmhhhhh how good !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

We have just move to Miami and went by trip advisor reviews , what was a good thing to do !!!!
From the moment we walked in we were welcomed by the hostess and every waiter with a friendly smile and hello.
To bad I don't remember our waiters name !!!!
Food , we had special app Tuna , shrimp ceviche and both special entrees , squid sautéed in his own ink and fish of the day with some yellow sauce , both to die for .
The beer was cold service was great food incredible , and before I forget it desert nice and chocolatie .
And we are in Miami and gratuity was not added ...
Sure we will be back !!!

• 5 of 5 stars
“Spectacular Ceviche and extraordinary service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

I called at 9:30 pm to make a reservation and to my surprise I could make one for 10:00 pm. Upon arriving at the restaurant, a waitress took us to our table without us saying a word about our reservation. The Mahi Mahi Ceviche is fantastic as well as the Passion Fruit Sangria. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Miami

• 5 of 5 stars
“Real Mexican with Yucatecan flavor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

Cheen Huaye is one of the best Mexican restaurant in the Miami area.
Located at 15400 Biscayne Boulevard.
Every time the food has been outstanding.
I have taken a lot of my friends and they always want to go back.
My favorite dish is the Carne al Tamarindo
Grilled Marinated Skirt steak. Topped with a home made Chipotle tamarind sauce Served with Tulum salad and Ceviche de Pescado: Mahi Mahi or Tuna, Lime Juice, tomatoes, onion, cilantro, fresh avocado and mango.
You will not be disappointed.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars

Been to Cheen Huaye? Share your experiences!