Tripadvisor

“Great spot!”

Coppola's Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #1,006 of 5,069 Restaurants in Miami
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Loved how familiar they were.
Everyone was very nice and the fact that the owner brought our plates personally and
came to the door to shake our hands and say good bye shows that they go above and beyond for their costumers.
I had a delicious special: corvina and risotto and it was delicious.
My friend had the salmon and it was incredibly good as well.
I will definitely go back.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (17)

Reviewed January 8, 2020 via mobile

Definitely coming back, food and service were both very good. Linguine with Clam white clam sauce was awesome and so was the fish with seafood over it. Definitely recommend this place.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed July 2, 2019

Nice place great service yummy food pasta dishes very good recommend highly always a great time! Menu has
Many options asides from traditional fare

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed June 13, 2019

Sadly my friend decided to celebrate her birthday at this place, we were 25 ppl and , she let them know in advance about her party, the place was empty and the 2 waiters there were completely lost! The appetizers where ok , but the main course took at least more then 45 min , and the service was pretty poor! Plate by plate were coming from the kitchen, when my friends son food arrived they got it wrong , and in a sec the waiter went to the kitchen and when my friend saw the cook taking the chicken out of the fetuccini by hand, and send back to the table!! So ... I could keep going on and on , but enough said , we will never come back there!!!

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 31, 2019

My wife and I love to try new restaurants and this one was on our list for some time. We just never found the time to try it out. Finally made it there but so wish we had gone with other Italian restaurants in the area we know and love. The Lasagna was the worst lasagna I've ever eaten and trust me, I am a creature of habit so I order Lasagna quite a bit. This Lasagna was dry with unseasoned ground beef and the tips of the noodles were hard as in overcooked. Clearly no passion or pride went into preparing this dish. And to top it off, it was totally overpriced for the portion provided. They also missed the boat on their Risotto. It's as if the chef doesn't have a salt and pepper shaker in the kitchen or the owner hasn't tasted one of it's own dishes in a long time.

It's possible there are some dishes worth eating after reading some of the other recent reviews like those from AceTeacher and Steve G but with so many options in the Kendall area, I believe this is one you can surely afford to skip altogether. Off my list for a repeat business for sure,

Date of visit: May 2019

Been to Coppola's Ristorante Italiano? Share your experiences!