“Fantastic little B&B”
Review of Miami Guest House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Miami Guest House
Ranked #1 of 20 Miami B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 4, 2014

We only stayed one night at Betty's Place and, although we arrived late from the airport, she was waiting to welcome us at the door. Our room was comfortable with en suite bathroom with plenty of space to spread our suitcases. In the kitchen there was everything you needed for breakfast, excellent coffee and choice of tea and Betty even put fresh milk in the fridge because "I know you English people like milk in your tea." All these little touches made this a brilliant place to stay...we only wish we'd stayed in Miami longer. Not only was it clean and quiet and perfect for our needs, it was excellent value.We cannot recommend Betty's more highly.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Leslie B

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Spent two nights in Miami and decided to give a B&B a try. I'm glad I did. My room was clean and had everything to make my stay comfortable. Anna's room had a new a/c unit plus two ceiling fans, dresser, closet, night stands, and private bathroom with a walk in shower. I can't wait to plan my next visit.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank BXDIVER
Reviewed April 13, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at Betty's. Having the kitchen was very convenient, the location was quiet and the room was comfortable. Betty was extremely accommodating. She let us check out really late in the day, since no one else was checking into our room that day.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank dreich41
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I've spent a gr8 time with both Tomas and Luis, still feeling like home. Excelent attention, excelent price, clean, real quiet neighborhood.. you name it! Can't think a trip to Miami without visiting them!
HIGHLY RECOMENDED

Room Tip: Manhattam room has its own restroum and a confortable kitchinette.. Sunset room is very comfrotable...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

We stay one day at this guesthouse in transit at Miami. The house is close to the airport and 20mn drive from the beach. Tomas and Luis (the landlords) are both very welcoming and friendly. They offer you free pick up and drop off at the airport. Tomas also shows us the city for more than one hour, like a guide he gave explanations on the main highlights and leave us at South Beach. We really appreciated their availability. We only take a shower but it seems that there is all you need in the house. Wifi works well too. I strongly recommend this place for a city break.

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Misslux
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Friends recommended staying here when I was looking for a place close to the airport for a stop over. I couldn't have asked for more! It was clean and comfortable and the owners are fantastic. Best of all they offer pick up and drop off service from the airport at this location! There were actually more amenities in this b&b than most 5 star resorts; any toiletry you could ask for, breakfast had lots of choices (and they were able to accommodate a dietary restrictions for me) and there were late night snack options too. Chocolates at the bed side. The rooms are cute and comfortable and I think a fantastic value for what you get! I will defiantly return to this b&b when I return to Miami for a stop over. Fantastic!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank lmmacdon
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Me and my friends need a one night stay in Miami before we go for our cruise, this place totally exceeds our expectations. The hospitality of the house owners, the warm atmosphere, lovely decorations and details every here and there amazed us. Miami is definitely a better place because of the existence of this place. You will understand what I mean if you check in at it someday. I never write trip reviews and this is the first time, hope it helps for future travelers:-)

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends