“Fresh Authentic Ingredients”

Pine Mediterranean Cuisine
Order Online
Ranked #2,701 of 5,025 Restaurants in Miami
Reviewed April 1, 2019 via mobile

Being mederteranian I'm a little particular about where I eat. Ordered take out , twice while visiting Miami. Fresh, hot food arrived. Ordered the chicken and lamb kebob, love the bababganoush and yogurt cucumber. Delivery was quick.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 20, 2019

I eat here every week for lunch. The food is fresh and delicious. Try the beef or chicken kabobs. Hummus amazing !! The staff is super nice. Love it !

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

Awesome food! Fast and the falafel was fresh and cooked to perfection!! Great vegan and vegetarian options. Will definitely be back!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed February 20, 2018

This is a great place for lunch. The food is fresh and tastes great. I like the chicken and the sides are all fresh vegetables. If you like mediterranean food, this place is worth the wait in line.

Also, the chef is the nicest guy you could imagine and the staff are pleasant and very helpful. These folks want you to enjoy what they cook and they want you to come back for more.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

We had our meals from Pine delivered to us.
We not not happy with our meals.
We are all big fans of this type of food and typically enjoy it.
However this restaurants meats were not good at all. The chicken was terribly dry. The steak bites were burnt and the lamb was inedible.
The salad was ok. Tabouli was good. And the hummus was good.
Won't ever be back. Sorry.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank HILCHA
Pine Lebanese C, Owner at Pine Mediterranean Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2017

Dear hilcha

I am sorry to hear that you had issues with your order from our restaurant. We work hard to make sure each meal is to the satisfaction of our valuable customers. I would like to know when did you place the order and around what time so I can make sure that this does not happen again and trace the problem to the end. We would like you to try us again and I do assure you you would be satisfied. I would realy appreciate it if you can contact me via email info@pinecuisine.com.

Tony s
Owner

Been to Pine Mediterranean Cuisine? Share your experiences!