We stayed after a cruise and prior to returning home. It's near the airport and the surrounding area isn't brilliant but fine for one or two night stay as there are good Cuban restaurants that are within a 2 minute walk.
There is a shuttle bus that does the hotel run and for $10 will take you to dolphin mall for some retail therapy. The hotel also offers a free shuttle to the airport that runs every 30 minutes - just make sure you make the reception staff aware. If you want to go downtown then get to the metro station and its $4 return - great value or approx $25 dollar taxi one way
There is free wifi throughout the hotel and the rooms have large flat screen televisions. Rooms are spacious and with free breakfast and friendly staff not much more you can ask for
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miami International Airport is a 5-minute drive from this hotel, which has a free airport shuttle service, a fitness center, and full breakfast. Free Wi-Fi, a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV with HBO movie channels, and a desk are featured in each room at Fairfield Inn and Suites Miami Airport South. Guests will be 7 miles from the cruise ships at Port of Miami. Dolphin Mall is a 15-minute drive from the hotel, and a transportation service is available for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Miami Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Miami Airport South
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Miami Airport South Hotel Miami