i called 5 times the hotel within 30 minutes for shuttle pick up.. to get and Answering machine. A Marriott? Reception would not answer (too busy answering clients the kid at reception said). i waited for one hour for someone to pick me up. i finally had to call my wife (who was already at hotel) to go to reception and plead my case.
No manager or person in charge to complain too.
If you need relyable shuttle and reception service go somewhere else. Other than that rooms are fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miami International Airport is a 5-minute drive from this hotel, which has a free airport shuttle service, a fitness center, and full breakfast. Free Wi-Fi, a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV with HBO movie channels, and a desk are featured in each room at Fairfield Inn and Suites Miami Airport South. Guests will be 7 miles from the cruise ships at Port of Miami. Dolphin Mall is a 15-minute drive from the hotel, and a transportation service is available for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity and Marriott so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Miami Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Miami Airport South Hotel Miami
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Miami Airport South