Stayed one night pre-cruise at Fairfield. The location is very close to airport so as a result there is noise from jets as one of the flight paths comes close to the hotel. But what do you expect from a hotel near an airport? For other reviewers that complained about noise, suggest you stay at South Beach and pay $500 per night for a 3 star hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The property was clean and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast buffet could be a bit better and the wi-fi seemed slow at times. Although I did not have a rental car I noticed that you had to pay for parking. Personally that would tick me off. Enjoyed my stay here and would stayagain if circumstances dictated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miami International Airport is a 5-minute drive from this hotel, which has a free airport shuttle service, a fitness center, and full breakfast. Free Wi-Fi, a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV with HBO movie channels, and a desk are featured in each room at Fairfield Inn and Suites Miami Airport South. Guests will be 7 miles from the cruise ships at Port of Miami. Dolphin Mall is a 15-minute drive from the hotel, and a transportation service is available for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Miami Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Miami Airport South
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Miami Airport South Hotel Miami