We had to spend a night in Miami when all American Airlines flights got canceled because of the storm that hit the area. We could choose from all the hotels around including Marriott, Hilton, and chains like that. We picked Fairfield because it was cheaper than others and seemed to offer exactly the same type and quality of service. So we picked it. So for the price of $129 we got a big nice room with a king bed and breakfast we didn’t have time to try. When we were looking for the place online we saw that in Marriott you would get the queen bed room for a little more.
Also the check-out time is 11 am instead of standard 10 am and supposedly they would even let us stay in the hotel a little longer if our flight wasn’t announced by then. So overall we got King Bed, big room, quiet location and free shuttle. It's all we wanted!
I would recommend this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miami International Airport is a 5-minute drive from this hotel, which has a free airport shuttle service, a fitness center, and full breakfast. Free Wi-Fi, a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV with HBO movie channels, and a desk are featured in each room at Fairfield Inn and Suites Miami Airport South. Guests will be 7 miles from the cruise ships at Port of Miami. Dolphin Mall is a 15-minute drive from the hotel, and a transportation service is available for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Miami Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Miami Airport South
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Miami Airport South Hotel Miami