Book it.com arranged an amazing experience for me I will not soon forget!
Yvonne Galway, ext. 5193, set me up in a $109, double queen bed room at this newly constructed Marriott family hotel for $86(taxes incl.) into what turned out to be a highly pleasant experience for me that I will never forget.
Starting with a very aggressively reduced price over the phone, it unraveled itself into an almost surreal memory of wonderfully coated series of events in Miami, (minutes from the airport, I was picked up by shuttle by a courteous driver) that took us to the front desk that was smoothly manned by a very warm & sincere hearted night desk mgr., named Victor!
He absolutely orchestrated with impeccable attention to detail, what turned out to be one of my greatest memories as a traveler.
The room was clean, truly smoke free, everything new, & pleasing to the eyes & senses!
Even Iris, the maid , was warm & forthcoming w/ suggestions about the town, it's sights & locations. So helpful, aiming to produce a wonderful experience for us.
I am not one to write reviews, but the extent of all the collective factors that I experienced was so overwhelmingly positive, that it led me to record & share this with others , that their choices to give themselves the same opportunity as I did, should result in a "dreamlike experience" as we did.
As I look back at it all, I truly believe that I was blessed & fortunate to have come across these type of individuals with amazing attitudes that I find lacking, so much, across the board these days in America(?)
Is it the warm sunny weather ?
I don't know?
But I can tell you that within the surreal aspect of this atmosphere, what we experienced was very real, & I promise, God willing, WE WILL BE BACK!!!
Thanks folks, for all you did to touch & move our spirits!
Frank V & Virginia M
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miami International Airport is a 5-minute drive from this hotel, which has a free airport shuttle service, a fitness center, and full breakfast. Free Wi-Fi, a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV with HBO movie channels, and a desk are featured in each room at Fairfield Inn and Suites Miami Airport South. Guests will be 7 miles from the cruise ships at Port of Miami. Dolphin Mall is a 15-minute drive from the hotel, and a transportation service is available for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Miami Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Miami Airport South
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Miami Airport South Hotel Miami