It took me 3 days to search for a hotel in Miami that was in a decent location and affordable.
This hotel was a good place for a 2 day pre cruise stay. A mall nearby and plenty of places to eat.
Hotel breakfast was amazing - on first look it didnt seem to have much then when you looked into the fridge you realised there was a big choice. Heat up your own Jimmy Deans muffin in the microwave, toast bagels or muffins,cereals,fresh fruit and yogurts..... Too much for one breakfast sitting!
Staff were so helpful - gave us directions to the shops and arranged our cruise shuttle.
The shuttle from the airport was free. Just stand outside arrivals and flag the Marriot Fairfield bus down when he drives along.
The room was nice and big and had good facilities. The only downside - there was no sun on the pool so I never got a swim - the pool area looked nice too.
I would definitely stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miami International Airport is a 5-minute drive from this hotel, which has a free airport shuttle service, a fitness center, and full breakfast. Free Wi-Fi, a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV with HBO movie channels, and a desk are featured in each room at Fairfield Inn and Suites Miami Airport South. Guests will be 7 miles from the cruise ships at Port of Miami. Dolphin Mall is a 15-minute drive from the hotel, and a transportation service is available for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Marriott so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Miami Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Miami Airport South
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Miami Airport South Hotel Miami