“Nice tour of the homes of the rich and famous in Miami”

Island Queen Cruises
$55.00*
Half-Day Everglades Tour from Miami
Ranked #2 of 119 Nightlife in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Island Queen Cruises offers a 90-minute, bilingual narrated sightseeing cruise around Biscayne Bay in Miami, Florida. You will see the entire downtown Miami skyline, the Port of Miami, Brickell Key, Fisher Island, Miami Beach and Millionaire’s Row – the homes of the rich and famous. Light snacks and full cash bar!
Reviewed April 26, 2013

The crew was great and the boat was comfortable. Guides explained the sights as our boat passed the many upscale homes of the rich and famous located on Islands around Miami and Miami Beach. The tour takes about 1.5 hours and costs $28 per adult.

2  Thank Spencer H

Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

We went on this cruise. It was a slow moving cruise of island homes. It has a bar on the boat. The crew is very nice. The ride and harbor are relaxing. Online rate was $24 adults and $19 kids 4&up. I think it is more of a $15 dollar ride to me. The homes are nice but outside of relaxing, it is boring. If you want this experience, it is a good professional out fit with newer boats. The boat has cover. You can sit inside at tables or outside chairs. There is a smoking area. They serve snacks and real drinks. You get on at Bayside, which usually has music and interesting stores. Lastly when booking online, you book for a day and just go at a time best for you. Print the ticket cause they can only see the ticket that day online. If it rains, you can redeem next day if you printed ticket. Same day, they can see the reservation so if you forget to print, they can pull it up online for you. Hope that makes since.

1  Thank Heidi M
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We had the Go Orlando card, and this was listed as one of the attractions, but it turns out that we cannot use the Go Orlando card while on the Miami Day Trip from Orlando. My wife and I paid out of our own pockets because the rest of our tour group was going on this "cruise". This turned out to be a bad decision because this tour was totally boring. The narration was bi-lingual, and I get the feeling that the Spanish version was a lot better because of the laughs it got, whereas the English version was boring and at times snarky: trying to be funny at the expense of the private residents of the homes they were showing. I was trying my best not to doze off.

The boat itself is just a tired-looking multi-level platform with cheap plastic lawn chairs arranged in rows. It also felt very crowded.

We should have just saved our money and stayed onshore where there was live music and dancing.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I really wanted to tour Biscayne Bay to see certain areas by boat that you can't really see otherwise. The tour was worth going on however I bought my tickets the day of, on my phone, while in Miami...don't do it! I suggest showing up at Bayside and buying them there. The tickets wouldn't pull up and the manager had to come over to take care of it. Not worth doing it ahead. Everyone else just bought there and were on the boat before us. FYI...it gets cool on the boat, make sure to bring a sweater :)

Reviewed April 3, 2013

We spent one of the most beautiful evenings in miami at the bayfront park. We reached there around 6 in the evening and got our tickets for the Millionaire's Row cruise with
Island Queen. It was a magical 90 mins spent aboard a very comfortable modern 2 level yatch upper deck is open and is the best in summer. Lower is an enclosed heated deck with round tables and resembles a restaurant. We chose to sit in the upper deck for our 7 pm cruise in march. It's a perfect timing to see the sun set against beautiful miami downtown skyline.
It's a bilingual tour in English and Spanish and the tour guides points out places if interest and narrates in both languages. Food and beverages are available to purchase on board. we bought our own liquor before boarding and they didn't have any problems with it. There are restrooms on the yatch too.
Would very much recommend these guys. It costed us $27 per person and it was well worth it.