“Great pizza always!”

Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great pizza always!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Grew up in this neighborhood and I have been going to Frankie's since I could only ride a bike, 1979. They were nice to me as a kid to only sell me a small slice for 50 cents. Now As an adult I take my wife and kids and they love it. The original thin and crispy. This is an institution, like Arbetters for hot dogs nearby

Homestead, Florida
“Best Pizza in Miami”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

I live about 30 miles south of this restaurant, and anytime I go into Miami I always make it a point to stop and get a half-baked pizza. A half-baked is just what it says it's half baked, you bring it home and cook it the rest of the way. When it comes out of the oven it's just as good as getting a fully cooked pizza from the store. My husband and I grew up on this pizza place. It's been around for many years and has been named the #1 pizza place in Miami by ABC news at least 2 years in a row that I know of. This place is well worth the drive. The prices are great. The food is to die for and it's very clean. The staff is always cheerful and polite. They now have a food truck and travel down here once a week....I've gone to the truck and got half-baked from there and they are always awesome!! They will also ship you a pizza if you live out of town....You'll never buy another pizza once you try one of Frankie's.

• Visited April 2013
St. Louis
“The BEST Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

I found this little, carry-out only pizza place while researching in TripAdvisor planning a business trip to Miami. My wife and I tried the 5 ingredient pizza and we hit the jackpot!!! We enjoyed the pizza out back of the restaurant on one off their picnic tables. The scenery wasn't too great but the pizza sure was. The price was reasonable and the pizza was hot and tasty. What more could you want. I wish we lived closer. We'd be back as often as possible if we did.

Visited June 2013
Coral Gables, Florida
“Serving great pizza for 60+ years”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

Some things never change, and in this case that's a good thing.
Each pizza still made from the same great dough formula, and
Each pie is individually hand stretched to fit the large rectangular
baking pans. Make sure to order well done, to get the exceptional
crunchiness of the crust. you've got to try it, and trust me, you'll be back!!!!
Highly Recommended

• Visited May 2013
DeLand, Florida
“Love me some Frankie's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

My wife, who grew up in Frankie's "hood", and I visited Frankie's tonight, my 3rd time. This BY FAR is the best pizza I have eated!!
Roxanne, Frankie's daughter runs the place, she sat with us for 45 minutes after they closed, talking and laughing like kids. The pizza is the best ever, crispy crust, great sauce, and cheese, and sausage cut long ways!! Old School, Baby !! Oh yeah, you will fight over the Frankie's Tradition, an extra piece of cheese pizza on top of your box !! Super !!
Love it, just wished we didn't live 200 miles north!!!

• Visited April 2013