Quality Inn Miami Airport
$200
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $316/night.

$110
HolidayInn.com
$122
$109
Hampton.com
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$101
$93
$161
$140
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$179
$135
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$89
$119
$105
Priceline
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 21, 2014

The location was easy to get to although the actual entrance was hard to find as it was at the back of a lot. Desk clerks were extremely nice and promptly corrected my account when I was charged an incorrect room rate. Room was very comfortable and well designed. Breakfast buffet had a wide choice of foods.

Now comes the BUT. I chose this hotel because it had a 21 day Park and Fly package - the best in Miami. My only concern was that the shuttle only ran every hour from 6 am. I read a review that warned that the shuttle ran late. I needed the shuttle to leave on time or I would take a taxi at 5:45am. I was assured when I booked the reservation, when I checked in, and at 5:30 in the morning that the shuttle would leave on time. You can guess what happened. I asked at the desk every 5 minutes and the clerk responded as if the driver was there, but he wasn't. Another family was in the same situation as me - fine if the shuttle left on time but needed to leave. By 6:05 am with no driver in sight, the family and I were getting ready to drive to the airport and leave a car there. The driver pulls up, goes inside, comes out and goes to park his car and bring the shuttle van to the front. We are all stressed to the max about missing planes. His comment is that if we missed a plane due to him being 12 minutes late, then we should have left earlier. HELLO!!! We would have left earlier in a taxi if the hotel had told us the shuttle was unreliable and most of the stress was not knowing when he would arrive.

After my trip, I called the hotel number and got a recording. By the time I got a person, the nice desk clerk, I had just missed the shuttle so it would be 45 minutes for the next one. Based on my earlier experience I was not confident in that estimate and took a cab for $25.

Bottom line, if you have plenty of time for the shuttle, this is a great place to stay.

Room Tip: I was in the back which was quiet that night and good for sleeping.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
doralhotelgm, General Manager at Quality Inn Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment regarding your recent stay at the Quality Inn Miami.
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and I will be more than happy to refund you the money for the taxi. Please contact me directly at (305)599-5200 or email me jessica.mendez@baywoodhotels.com. The feedback you provided will help us improve and ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.
Jessica Mendez

Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

Where do I start?? We picked this place because they let you park your car here during a cruise for a small fee. (And the reviews were fifty fifty) when we opened the door to our room on the second floor we were immediately overwhelmed with the musty smell of the room. We decided to stay in the room. We were sandy from the beach so immediately showered. The bathroom was discusting. I wouldn't expect a bathroom like that even in a motel 6 let alone a $100 + room. The floor to the room had not been vacuumed. The corners and creases had not been vacuumed for months. There was stuff in the room from previous guests. (Clothing tags, jewelry etc) we turned the fan on abd it smelled like it was burning. We told the front desk and they gave us a new room on the third floor. It was remodeled and MUCH better! The only flaw in the second room was the food and drinks left in the mini fridge and flickering bathroom lights. We can deal with that but not the mess in the first room. In the morning we went down for breakfast at 9 (its open from 6-9) I understand we were cutting it close. The breakfast room was packed so we waited 5 minutes for a seat. My kids went to get food and the attendant took the food as my kids were reaching for it and put it away. By 9:07 we had juice and a bowl of cereal and no milk...... my young kids were almost in tears. I spoke to a manager they apologized and offered to get it all back out. next the parking fee changed in the time we booked the room to the next morning when we were filling out the paper to park it. Grrr what else could go wrong?? We left for our cruise and left a small bag in the room along with an envelope with less then $100 in it. When we asked the manager neither the bag or the money was turned in by housekeeping... humm ironic? I think not. I WOULD NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN!! NOT EVEN IF IT WAS FREE!! If you choose to give it a go get a room on the third floor. And if possible don't pay more then $20 lol

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Kendra73946
doralhotelgm, Manager at Quality Inn Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Please contact me directly so we can talk about your complaint (305)599-5200 Ext 700.

Jessica Mendez

Reviewed January 8, 2014

After calling as soon as we landed for the shuttle, baggage in hand, we stood at the curb of the terminal door as directed for over an hour! We even watched the shuttle drive by without even pausing on one occasion. Every call back to the hotel during our wait told us the shuttle was on its way or would be turned in our direction. After getting a taxi for $25 and finally arriving at the hotel an hour and a half later, the only thing the receptionist said they could do was have us file a complaint in the morning. Ironically, the sign on the wall said that they valued their customers and prided themselves on dedication to exempilry service...

The rooms were below average and dirty with evidence of previous occupants.

I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2014
doralhotelgm, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Reviewed January 7, 2014

After a long day and night of traveling we arrived at the Miami Airport and went outside like everyone does to catch a hotel shuttle. We waited and waited and waited no shuttle. I then called the hotel and was advised that after 3 PM you have to phone to have the shuttle come and get you (kind of early) so I asked to have one sent. We then still waited, and waited and waited and then called the second time and got the same answer. Apparently they never sent it. Finally another shuttle from another hotel who had driven by numerous times stopped and asked if he could take us somewhere, which for $30.00 for 6 people and after waiting for over 1 hr with parents who are both close to 80 we grabbed it. I have no idea if the shuttle ever did show up and I really don't care if it did.

We finally arrived at the hotel it is an average hotel nothing spectacular but did the job the room was clean. Had a continental breakfast it was ok. Price was good. We left the next morning on a Cruise. This hotel offers shuttle service to the Cruise ships. Only one thing though. They only go once a day at 11 AM so you go when they say or get your own transportation.

Would I stay at this hotel again?? Yes I probable would if it were for a night but I would also know what I am getting.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank ellenbeal

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at quality inn during family visit to Miami during Christmas vacation. Hotel was full and busy. Decent size rooms. Top floor was indoor and rest of the floors were outdoor. Took more than expected time to check us in. I believe I the front desk staff is aware about hotel policies and amenities would be helpful

Stayed: December 2013
doralhotelgm, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. Please, I would like to know what happen during your stay that you rated us so low. We hope to see you again soon