Quality Inn Miami Airport
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$102
HolidayInn.com
$117
$108
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$119
$113
  • Pool
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$159
$135
Marriott Hotels
$189
$159
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$89
InterContinental Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$188
$163
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 4, 2013

This hotel is really nice and it's comfortable. We had a corner room and it was bigger and more spacious than other rooms we have stayed in at other Marriott brands. There was a small pool which I never made it to but everyday I would look from the elevator area by my floor and admire how neatly and compactly everything was laid out. The breakfast was great and the staff was really helpful and friendly! The eggs and sausages were made fresh everyday not like at another Fairfield inn we stayed at in Humble where they were jimmy deen sandwiches to heat up. There are a few restaurants around the corner where you can walk and purchase lunch or dinner and then there are pizza places you can call and order in esp at night. The parking was advertised as paid on their website but when we got there it was free so we were happy. I will definitely try to stay here on my next visit to Miami!;)

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Gourmetgirlnd
Reviewed July 16, 2013

This is a fine place to stay for a quick overnight stay between flights. The room was clean. Be careful, though, if you are taking the shuttle to and from the airport. They only have one van so if your group is large or you have a lot of luggage it will take more than one trip. Also the vans only run from 6 AM to midnight. So watch what time your flights arrive and leave. Also FYI after you pick up your luggage go up one flight or the van will not be able to find you. Trust me on this one.

We all left wake up calls because we had very early flights. Make sure you take a travel alarm, since we never got a wake up from the desk.

Except for that the hotel is fine and the rooms nice. The price is OK for Miami.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Pachita61
doralhotelgm, General Manager at Quality Inn Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Quality Inn Miami Airport.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding the wake- up call on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with the front desk staff to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future. Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Miami.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We only stayed here cuz of the stay an cruise package which was a good deal free trip up to 2 people only $5 extra for each people so it cost me $10 for two more people. The staff was good. I would watch out for the elevator It don't work half the time, we got stuck in it few time cuz the staff said its fix, it freak out my daughter an made her cry. I would also not I say again NOT use their ATM it didn't give me my money I ask for but still charged my bank and good luck trying to get ahold of the ATM people. If you use the KSA tour to take you to your ship I would NOT ask them to go to your hotel and get your booking papers for your ship he will charge you $25 even though he was in the area by your hotel.They will try an get you to tip them, that's up to you. If you find one of their hotels the manager will price match. Breakfast food was eh ok little cold.

Room Tip: watch out for ATM and the a/c wasn't working right
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
doralhotelgm, General Manager at Quality Inn Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Thank you for staying at the Quality Inn Miami and providing us feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

We chose this hotel for the "Stay and Cruise" package.
Upon arrival, the room was ok but the carpet was wet outside the bath room door. There was paint missing from the bathroom wall and the bathtub didn't look that clean, but we had showered earlier in the day and were tired, as we arrived late, so didn't bother asking for a room change. To be honest, I just thought they cleaned the carpets earliler in the day and they hadn't dried totally.
In the morning, the carpet was even wetter and I noticed a bubble in the paint in the bathroom. I touched it and some water came out, so obviously there was a leak, which I let them know when we checked out.
Breakfast was ok and cruise parking is on the property, so we felt ok about leaving the car while we were gone.
The shuttle arrived on time and dropped us off in front of the cruise terminal and gave us info on contacting them to get back to the car/hotel after we returned.
Although the hotel is right across the highway from the highway, I really didn't hear any airplane noise or highway noises.
I might stay here again if we take another cruise out of Miami if the price was right, but I would arrive earlier and check out the room and request another if it looked anything like this one did.

Room Tip: If you are sensitive to noise, you might want to request a room away from the highway.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
doralhotelgm, General Manager at Quality Inn Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Thank you for choosing the Quality Inn Miami Airport for your hotel accommodations in Miami and for taking the time to write your review about your recent stay. On behalf of the Quality Inn staff we would like to apologize for the problems you experienced in your room. I can assure you that the problem has been corrected. Please give us opportunity to demonstrate that provide clean and comfortable rooms. Despite the problem I am glad to hear you enjoyed our breakfast and transportation to the port.
We appreciate your business and we hope you consider us again in the future
Jessica Mendez

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We chose this hotel based on the free airport shuttle (which we decided not to use) and convenience to the airport on our stop over before heading to Key West. It was less than mediocre, at best.

You access all of the rooms on the first and second floor from the parking lot. This means there is a lot of outside noise and different restaurants would shove their flyers under your door all hours of the night.

There were no ice buckets and the front desk clerk said he would bring us one, but never did. The pillows were so uncomfortable that I didn't get a wink of sleep.

In the future, I would do a little bit more research and make sure I checked out the area before booking a hotel in Miami. There were questionable characters hanging around outside the hotel and no security. I would probably only come here again if I were desperate.

Room Tip: Choose somewhere else!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
doralhotelgm, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Good afternoon ,we would like to thank you for staying with us as well as providing comments regarding your stay. I apologize if you didn't feel comfortable during your stay. I do understand that it could be noisy since we are an outdoor hotel for the most and we are close to the airport as well.However our hotel is located in a safe area i we haven't had any issues regarding security cases. We do have security throughout different days of the week and we tend to not have any issues. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us and commenting about us.