$306
$299
$131
$109
Hampton.com
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
$125
$120
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$134
$125
HolidayInn.com
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$116
InterContinental Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$187
$143
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $194/night.

Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$144
  • Restaurant
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$85
$72
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $80/night.

$323
$300
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdolphin mallfree breakfastearly checknice poolmicrowave
Reviewed March 11, 2013

My flight from Miami to New Orleans was cancelled. I therefore needed a hotel to stay in overnight. The Quality Inn has a free bus service, so this was quite a reasonable option. The following day flights were cancelled to New Orleans for a few days, so i headed for the beach as I wouldn't have liked to have stayed at Quality Inn for an extended period.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank GuyMarshallUK
doralhotelgm, General Manager at Quality Inn Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

We really appreciate your feedback as it is most useful in our pursuit of total guest satisfaction.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

We stayed at this hotel after receiving a $99 voucher from American Airllines after they caused us to miss our flight by changing the gate number and not informing us. We waited outside the terminal for the shuttle for over an hour. By the time the ONE shuttle showed up, there was not enough room for everyone to fit. Fortunately, we were able to get a seat. The van driver, a Hispanic man in his late 40's to early 50's was extremely rude and obviously a disgruntled worker. We advised him that we had been waiting over an hour. His response was, "You're a liar!" He then waived his hand and said that the conversation was over. Upon arriving at the hotel, the smell of stale air hit me right away and I immediately noticed large stains of what appeared to be chocolate on the white tile floor. We were assigned room 305. Hair was found in the tub and the bathroom sink before we even used it. The toilet was clearly dirty, as was the carpet. The next morning I went to the lobby to use the computer in their "business station". There were two used cups of coffee and a half full soda bottle next to the the computer. Now granted, some people are pigs and leaving these things behind is selfish on behalf of those that did so. But the hotel still has the responsibility to clean up these things! Obviously no one had done so in quite some time. I doubt if the same person left two half cups of coffee and one soda bottle next to the computer. As I checked out the next morning, the same nasty chocolate stains remained on the floor, just waiting for someone to slip and break their neck. I have a feeling that this hotel is used as a long term placement facility for welfare recipients or homeless clients.

American Airlines needs to be more careful who make voucher agreements with. Its funny, that I didn't notice a single flight attendant or pilot at the property, yet they will provide vouchers for their customers to stay there.

My suggestion is that you pay a few dollars more and stay someplace safe where you can get a good night's sleep. This place is not it. Full of "yuck" and "ilk". I wanted to boil myself in water after leaving there.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dreamstar777
doralhotelgm, General Manager at Quality Inn Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

At the Quality Inn we take pride in ensuring our guest satisfaction. We understand the frustration you experienced when your flight was canceled and hope you had a more enjoyable flight home. We are deeply sorry about the condition of the lobby and the rooms but I can assure you that we do offer nice clean and comfortable rooms for our guest. We have addressed the issue with the housekeeping, driver and front desk.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I stayed at this Quality Inn about 2 weeks ago and booked the park sleep & cruise package. Was greeted by Fatima at the reception. She was really helpful and managed to inform me with all the hotel amenities. She signed me and my husband up for the cruise transfer the next day. Very nice. We were giving room 149. The room was okay, very basic had a microwave, coffee maker, & refrigerator. Beds were nice, pillows were comfortable. My only concern was that the rooms were outside entrance and also about the noise from the airplanes from above. But i made sure the door was secure from the outside and plane noise wasn't really that bad inside the room. In the morning, breakfast was okay, very basic coffee donuts waffles boiled eggs etc etc Breakfast lady was very kind. it was not bad. & check out was fast. People have to know this, This hotel is not a 5 star hotel, so don't expect it to be. Its very basic, hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. At 1st before booking the hotel i was a little hesitate due to all the bad reviews. But actually experiencing it for yourself is not as bad as people make it seem. This hotel is average, and away from the crazy people like in south beach. It was a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Meagn H

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a comment as it is most useful in our pursuit of total guest satisfaction.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Hey there interested guests of this hotel! I have a couple of questions for you that will adequately describe the 'experience' of our stay here:

Do you get thrilled over feeling as though you are sleeping on an active airport runway?
Do you like to sleep with earplugs?
Do you get your jollies from hotel staff who treat you like an annoyance instead of a guest?
Do you giggle over the idea of staying in a total dump?
Do you relish in the idea of weirdos, drunks and small unidentified children knocking on your door, trying to enter your room, and calling your room at all hours of the night?

BUT WAIT! there's MORE!! Act now and you TOO can almost miss your flight because the airport shuttle doesn't show up!

If you've answered "Oh my YES!-SIGN ME UP" to ANY of the above questions then RUN RUN very fast to this hotel!!! but if you are like me and do not delight in any of the above unforseen experiences then RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN- DO NOT BOOK THIS HOTEL! I absolutely hated this hotel. Do yourself a favor and sleep in the airport-we should have!!

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
doralhotelgm, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

I would like to apologize for you having to experience those type of situation while staying with us, i could see in your words that you were very frustrated and upset.the noise could at sometimes be loud do to many airplanes passing close by the hotel and unfortunately kids running at night or calls coming directly towards your room are situations that sometimes are hard to realize or approach even though it creates an irritation. I do apreciate your comments and apologize once agin for your bad experience.
Thanks,
Kevin Estrada

Reviewed February 26, 2013

The location is very close to Miami Intl. Airport. Clean and the employees are very helpfull. They have a reasonable parking lot that is exclusive for guests, where you can access by using your card key. The room is standard, not luxury. But it's confortable, quiet,anad cozy. I really had a good experience over there. Probably, I'll back.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple