$306
Hotels.com
$132
$109
Hampton.com
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$116
$93
  • Pool
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
$125
$120
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

$125
HolidayInn.com
InterContinental Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$169
InterContinental
$140
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$85
Hotels.com
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$144
$319
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdolphin mallfree breakfastearly checknice poolmicrowave
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Booked for a park and cruise, Excellent reception, internet, tv, phone, room, bed comfort, smell, design, hospitality, computer in lobby with a phone and printer, printed boading pass and luggage tags, and they photocoppied them. Shuttle to miami cruise port and return right to our car. $150 (six nts parking) plus choice hotel points. (note: miami is not cheap). If everything ran as smooth as this was for us, this business can take a bow. Easy on/off highway. Even on return we had to get to port canaveral for a back to back cruise, (i get deals, plus the time share guy for disney tickets yelled at me, so we booked the second cruise) We used the internet, had a coffee, used that complimetary phone. Amazing considering, they were busy at the hotel during this stay, and yet it was the best experience we had during our visit to Florida. wow.

Room Tip: We had no trouble with level 3, we are sound sleepers, airplanes are fairly close, but we did not notice unless outside really. That is not the kind of sound that disturbs us, people yelling or fighting kinda freaks us out a bit, which did not happen. Personally, airplane sounds dont trouble us.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rainbow022
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I stayed here for three nights in February 2013, whilst on a short business trip.

The hotel is absolutely fine for such a trip - good value for money, a comfortable bed, and free wireless internet access. My room also had a small fridge, tea/coffee making facilities and microwave, ideal if you want to heat up your own snacks in the room.

There is noise from aircraft - the hotel lines up directly with one of the runways at Miami Airport. For me, not a problem since I'm something of an aviation enthusiast! At night the flights seemed to stop anyway, so sleeping wasn't affected for me.

Breakfast was provided each day, with a modest selection of cereals, fruits, toast, bagels, danish pastries, and some hot food such as eggs & sausage and a waffle maker, in a comfortable environment.

My only issue was with the wireless internet. On arrival I was allocated a room at the far end of the top floor, and spent an hour on the phone with I.T support trying to figure out why I couldn't successfully connect, only to discover if I walked down the corridor the connection started to work. I then requested (and fortunately managed to get) a different room which solved the problem.

There is a hotel pool which I would have loved to use, had I not been at business meetings both days. I managed half an hour sitting by the pool reading on my second day, enjoying the South Florida sunshine, which was bliss having flown from a very cold and icy UK!

Overall - recommended for a short trip.

Room Tip: If you need internet access, check for signal strength on arrival at room. I had to move room to get mine working!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 18, 2013

stayed here on sunday night of presidents day weekend since it was next to the airport.

Me and a group of about 8 other people from various rooms got LOCKED OUT OF OUR ROOMS BECAUSE THE ELECTRONIC LOCKS SYSTEMS stopped functioning. we were locked out for THREE HOURS auntil about 1am in the morning with all our things inside until they were able to call somebody to unlock the doors and solve the problem. The staff was helpful and did all they could but I cant believe a national chain like this does not do proper maintenance to its lock systems annd does not have staff on premises to solve these problems. very dissapointed.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We stayed here prior to leaving out for a cruise. I can say and the only good thing were the free shuttle from the airport and free shuttle to the port the next day. Also, being in this hotel for a night really made the cabin on the cruise ship look fabulous. We have stayed in multiple choice hotels and are always pleased, however this hotel is not up to par. The main complaint was the dirtiness of the room - especially the bathroom and shower. The water from the shower is extremely light and felt like a trickle. Also, the shampoo and conditionor bottle in the room were open and half used - leading us to question if the room had even been cleaned. Breakfast had very bitter waffles and coffee with grounds in the bottom. We couldn't wait to get out of this place!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
doralhotelgm, Manager at Quality Inn Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

Dear Guest,
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced in respect to your stay. At the Quality Inn, we take pride in ensuring our customer's satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your expectations. I have addressed your concerns regarding the room. Also, we are currently working on providing a better testing coffee for our guest to enjoy. We really appreciate your feedback as it is most useful in our pursuit of total guest satisfaction and comments from customer such as yourself allow us to make improvements.

Yours in service,
Jessica Mendez

Reviewed February 7, 2013

This property is located in the Rear of a combination Hotel and Industrial Property. It is very difficult to find unless you know it is there. We arrived in the evening and were directed to a second floor room. It had 2 beds, a hang-up clothes section, a tiny teeny bathroom, flat screen TV, refrigerator and micorwave. The room was near the maid's service area and the early morning shouting of the maids to each other, in a stacatto foreign language, was unbearable. Our room was sort of clean but the bed spreads were soiled. The beds were not very comforatable. The bathroom light was out and was not fixed until the next day. Had to use the bathroom with the door open. Towels were threadbare. The door lock to the room was a "slide the card" affair, except that ours did not work We kept getting substute cards for 2 days of our stay until someone at the desk got the bright idea of changing the battery. Then for the last day it worked. They had a very early morning breakfast which we never made. They charged $139.00 per night plus taxes, etc. Not worth it.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family