Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
$104
$101
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$123
$109
Hampton.com
$299
$131
$118
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$118
$149
$140
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$103
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

InterContinental Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$188
$132
HolidayInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdolphin mallfree breakfastearly checknice poolmicrowave
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Location is good but quality of the hotel does not compensate the price. There are other hotels at same price that provide better quality. Bathroom was too small and the carpet in the bedroom was dirty. If you travel by yourself for just one night is ok but I would not recommend it if you plan to do shopping or if you travel with kids.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Maria M
Natalia F, Manager at Quality Inn Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2012

Dear Guest,
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced in respect to your stay. Here at the Quality in we work hard in keeping the condition of our rooms fresh and clean. Also, we have a company that comes and cleans are carpets twice a month, so I apologies you had to experience a room with dirty carpets but I hope you can understand that people check in and out everyday so its hard to maintain a clean carpet everyday. I would like for you to give us another opportunity to show our improvements.
Thanks,

Reviewed August 12, 2012

I booked online far in advance and got a really good rate that I couldn't refuse. I was not disappointed. My wife and I went on a cruise and then stayed on in Miami for five days for some shopping. This hotel was just what we wanted. Good price, central location, comfortable room, wifi, pool, wonderful complementary beakfast. One day we got up after breakfast had closed, but the staff still got us somethings to eat, which we appreciated very much. We were out for the day shopping. The front desk staff were very helpful especially Mercedes and Jan Carlos. The phone in the room was not working properly but they changed it. The noise from planes flying overhead was not much of a bother. We had no particular problems and will definitely go back there.

Room Tip: Booking early probably helped
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nzl H
Reviewed June 14, 2012

I booked package sleep, park and fly which should cover one night and up to 30 days of parking.
When I booked room through their website it show me price $79 plus tax but they charged me $99 + tax. When I complained they asked me about reservation confirmation so I looked at it and I found that there is no price on confirmation !!!. It was information that price is confidential. Manager of hotel told me to call choicehotel.com to solve the problem. I did and they told me to talk with hotel manager. Nobody really wanted to solve this. Avoid this hotel if you don't wont be surprised but higher room rate.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Natalia F, General Manager at Quality Inn Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2012

Sorry to learn about your experience did not live up to the standard we strive to deliver at our hotel. We do take all comments seriously and appreciate all the feedback. We have taken additional steps to ensure that similar situations do not occur in the future.
Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and allowing us to address your concerns. We look forward to seeing you in the future, and demonstrating our commitment to delivering outstanding service and value.
Please send me an email doralhotelgm@baywoodhotels.com with you contact information, so we can correct your charges.
Thank,

Reviewed June 6, 2012

There was a communication problem when we,my friend & I, had to be picked up from the airport, we had about a 2-3 hours wait. We were a bit skeptical if that was in store for us at the hotel. However when we got there the customer service we received from the front desk, was excellent, rooms were clean. breakfast was good, did not use the pool but it looked clean, well maintained, house keeping was good, We were given the option which level we wanted to stay, The hotel drivers were very accommodating especially Jonathan & Juan, cannot remember his other name. Thank you. The disadvantage of this hotel was the location to the malls & places to sight see, however, I would stay again if I am to visit Miami again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank WambuiWamboi
Natalia F, Manager at Quality Inn Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2012

We were happy to read that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely,

Reviewed May 28, 2012

1. Not particularly easy to find as it sits back a driveway from the road.
2. Staff were pleasant and efficient.
3. If someone is looking for a luxury hotel, this is not it. The price was good and it appeared clean which was what we were looking for.
4. As others have indicated the airport transport runs only once an hour. This is very inconvenient when you come into the airport and wish to go to the hotel. If you miss the bus, you'll be waiting for an hour at the curb.... and then if it comes around full, as ours did, you'll wait even longer for a back up to arrive. We arrived into Miami from the Caribbean at 6:00 p.m. It was after 9 when we arrived back at the hotel and many restaurants within walking distance were closed. Not all this time was waiting for the bus, but more than an hour was. The biggest delay was getting through immigration at the airport--a real nightmare.
5. We chose this hotel for the ability to leave our car parked there for free while we were gone. If others plan to do this park in front of the building where your car is visible from the desk. You are told to park along the perimeter fence and this can still be done in front. Our room was on the opposite side, so we parked in front of our room, which happened to also be under a tree. When we returned 8 days later we found the passenger door window smashed to smithereens, and the door lock completely ruined. The dash had been emptied and about $60 of miscellaneous electronics taken including our home garage door opener (the most valuable thing). Someone had placed plastic and tape over the window to keep rain from getting in, but still the parking cost us the insurance deductible. Hardly free. Doral police were prompt to come, the hotel staff vacuumed the car, Miami has vans that come and install new car window glass, so the delay took only about three hours. But certainly not a pleasant experience.

Room Tip: Park your car on the same side as the office and where it can be visible.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple