Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
$105
$101
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$107
$96
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
$123
$109
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$111
$299
$136
$128
  • Restaurant
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$130
$103
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

InterContinental Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$209
$159
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdolphin mallfree breakfastearly checknice poolmicrowave
Reviewed April 30, 2012

This hotel is in need of some maintenance....staff was great.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Was my mind appeased by the AAA rating 'trophy' on the front desk? Yes, actually. Check In was easy but finding the place was a joke. My Android ICS GPS couldn't find it. Or maybe it did, because I was lost for 45 minutes. I called the office twice. The first time, the girl was no help, giving terrible directions. Calling again and getting someone else, all he had to say was "we are behind the Courtyard Marriot", because I saw their sign. Literally, the sign for Quality Inn is Green, as is the Marriot sign is green. Ridiculous. And small sign to boot.

After that fiasco, everything else was fine. Upon coming in, I saw a small insect on the curtain, no biggie. After leaving for an event and leaving the a/c off, the door (from in the room) was littered with little insect flys. Once again, not enough to deter me, but enough to take points away. I mean the door did open to the outside after all.

The maid came knocking a tad early, come on!

The free breakfast hours were too early for me, so I couldn't enjoy that.

The pool and fitness center seemed appealing and I am glad it was offered but I didn't have time to enjoy either of them.

The room was fine for what it was. The planes flying overhead was noticeable, but it doesnt bother me enough.

For the price and quality, it does just fine. I'd stay again.

Also, free parking, seems relatively safe, but you never know. Right by the highway and a Pepsi company.

Room Tip: It is literally behind the Courtyard Marriot, don't get lost!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Staff treat us very good. Rooms are just average room but clean, its a great place to stay for the price and the area. Breakfast was very good

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 16, 2012

I stayed here for one night in March 2012 before flying out to Brazil for 2 weeks. We got to the hotel fairly late, around 9:00pm. The first room we were sent to had a large fan in the room blowing on the floor and the floor was seeping wet. My boyfriend went downstairs to ask for another room. The front desk employee said that this room hadn't been marked on her list for maintenance, and apologized for the inconvenience. This was not a huge deal. I work in the hotel industry and understand that things happen sometimes and you can't blame everything on the front desk although the are the ones who hear about it. Once we got into the room, it was OK. The floor did have a little debris on it, but nothing too bad and there were a few curly hairs on the bathroom floor, but nothing to make me get up and leave. I was exhausted after driving and had a 4:00am flight. I didn't get to eat their breakfast as it started later in the morning and unfortunately didn't get to take advantage of the airport shuttle because it was not 24 available hours.This being said, we called a cab and then someone else called a cab for us and they both showed up around the same time. We took one and the other threw a fit because he sat and waited for a whole 5 minutes. he demanded we pay him for his time spent and when we refused, he got obnoxious and went as far as to say, "we look cheap, so we probably are cheap". I have never encountered this before and I have never paid for a cab that i didn't sat my butt down in. Needless to say, I wasn't very happy, but this wasn't the hotel's fault. We used a coupon that was found on hotelcoupons,com for $89 as opposed to the rate online for $129+tax. Parking is offered, for a fee of about $2/day with taxes. For the price, I can't complain too much as every other hotel was almost double the price. I didn't get much sleep because there was a family checking in around 1am and they made soooo much noise, it was ridiuclous. It didn't even make any sense to try to sleep as I had to get up at 2am. It was only for 1 night and I guess it served it's purpose. It isn't the best, but not the worst either. i would stay again if I needed a place close to the MIA.

Room Tip: The room we had was facing the main road and you can hear everything. Ask for something on the other side if it is available.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 13, 2012

The room was typical but clean. The place was a madhouse with lots of pre-cruise people. The Park/Sleep/Fly package is why we chose this hotel and that worked out well. But there isn't much within walking distance and it is a long way from the airport - can be 30 minutes. Also, their shuttle to the airport only runs on the hour - that is once an hour! Breakfast is surprisingly well done.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business